Indian Navy Executive Branch Syllabus 2019 SSC Logistics, Observer Paper Pattern
Indian Navy Executive Branch Syllabus 2019 Here are some snapshot of Indian Navy SSC Logistics, Question Paper with Observer Exam Pattern the Indian Navy Executive Officer Syllabus is same to all posts.
Indian Navy Executive Branch Syllabus 2019: 1. Department of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to select applications and to fix Indian Navy Executive Branch cut off marks percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account.
Indian Navy Pilots & Observer Syllabus 2019: 2. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from 19 May to 19 Aug 2019, at Bangalore for pilot & observer ssb interview of candidates and at Bangalore, Bhopal Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam Kolkata. For other branches/ entries. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
Indian Navy Executive Logistics Cadre Officer Syllabus 2019: 3. The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview.
Indian Navy Exam Pattern 2019: 4. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination.
5. Indian Navy Education Branch Syllabus 2019: Candidates recommended by the SSBs, cleared PABT (for Pilot Entry) and declared medically fit will be appointed for training based on merit list and vacancies available.
Post Name & Total Number of Vacancies
- Observer: 06, Physics and Math at 10+2 Board
- Pilot (MR): 03, BE / B.Tech with at Least 60% Marks in Any Stream with Physics and Math at 10+2 Board
- Pilot (Other than MR): 05, B.SC / B.Com with First Class and PG Diploma in Related Post OR
- Logistics: 15, BE / B.Tech / MBA / MCA / M.Sc with First Class Passed.
- Education (Physics): 03 posts, M.Sc in Physics with 60% Marks. And B.Sc in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry with 60% Marks or B.Sc in Related subject you applied.
- Education (Math): 06 Master Degrees in Arts & History MA in English, History
- Education (Chemistry): 02
- Education (English): 02
- Education (History): 02
- Education BE / B.Tech Mechanical: 03, : BE / B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering and below posts same qualification.
- Education BE / B.Tech Computer Science / IT: 03
- Education BE / B.Tech Electronics and Communication / EE / ET: 03
Application Fee: No need to pay Application Fees.
Selection Process: written exam & Interview.
Application : 16/03/2019, Last Date of Completing Form : 05/04/2019, SSB Dates : May / August 2019 and Course Start : January 2020