Android M marshmallow 6.0 Updates Features 2016 Sony Samsung Phones
Android M marshmallow 6.0 Update
Android M marshmallow 6.0 Updates for latest Sony Smartphone’s 2015 have listed now in India giving you Google has officially announced news related to Android marshmallow 6.0 Updates Features after it lollipop version 5.0, 5.1. Marshmallow android 6.0 update in Samsung, xolo, karbonn, vivo will be start from the prize range of 15,000 or 300 us dollar budget phone or if you buy a new Smartphone but it will be selected only given to android marshmallow update for moto g2, asus zenfone 5 and one plus one as well nexus 5, 7.
Google Android M marshmallow 6.0 latest features as compares to Apple ios 9 is far better than when you are not looking for only brand not feature because Google and apple mobile operating system have more in common than but still stand first which is Android. Android version 6.0; Marshmallow updates in Sony are Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 Tablet, Xperia M5, Xperia C5 Ultra, Xperia M4 Aqua, Xperia C5 Ultra and Xperia C4*, Xperia Z5, Xperia Z5 Compact, Xperia Z5 Premium, Xperia Z4 Tablet, Xperia Z3+, Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact.
Android marshmallow latest news 2015 .Some new updates are for Android Marshmallow is coming to a Nexus device near you in Hindi and English Updates
Google android marshmallow release date was October 2015
0. Fingerprint support
1. Next app Suggestion
2. Productive Features
3. New Tools to Extend Battery Life
4. App Permissions
5. Improved App Search
6. Tons of Software customization
7. Data Collection Drives Better Prediction
8. Core Services Works on Other Operating System
9. Heavy Reliance on Users Personal
9 More choice and control to protect your privacy
10. Mobile payments
11. Android Marshmallow also supports USB Type-C.
12. Improved cut, copy and paste
13. Android Auto Backup and Restore for Apps.
14. Display changes to Android 6.0 are the new application drawer.
15. A new RAM manager to Android M marshmallow.
16 Visual Voicemail
17. Rotating home screen
18. Delete screenshots
19. Remove status bar icons
20. Network Settings Reset option