Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 4738 Jr Clerk
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Latest Govt Jobs Opportunity to fill 8921 Vacancies of 4738 Junior Clerk Recruitment in Bombay High Court. Before Applying Online One should have proficiency in Marathi Language.
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 Application is prepared to Make Select List the candidates for the post of 4738 Junior Clerk on the establishment of the District Court. According to Reservation applied in 2% of the posts are reserved for persons with disability and many more. Junior Clerk Vacancies in Maharashtra opened by Bombay High court if they wanted get joining they should have Computer Diploma or degree with commands also.
Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018:- Like Many State High Court BHC Junior Clerk Recruitment is here to fill from age limit 18 to 43 *(SC ST). If you live in Uttar Pradesh, Bangalore, Jammu Kashmir or Gujarat, than you have not author to apply because of Language Boundation clearly written in advertisement of Bombay High Court Peon, Stenographer, and Clerk Recruitment. One should able to read write and spoke during interview selection.
1 Name of the Post: - 4738 Jr Clerk
2 No. of post(s):- 4738 (Subject to variation).
3 Classification: - Group”B”
4 Scale of Pay: - 9300 -34800 with of GP 4200/-.
5 Whether selection: - post or non-selection post Non-selection.
6 Age Limit: - Age limit for direct recruits 18 years and more than 38 years of age in case of General category years. Age relaxation for SC/ST and other categories as applicable under GOI Rules would be applicable. No upper age limit for KVS employees.
7. Educational and other qualifications: - Required for direct recruits Graduate with 3 years experience.
8. Desirable: - Knowledge of Computer Applications, Marathi Language. Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply to the promotes/Dep’t.
9.Preference: - Graduate and Law Graduates of any Recognized University in any faculty.
10.Eligibility Criteria: - Candidate should not have 2 of living children more than to the children born after 28.03.2006.
Tag: - Bombay High Court Clerk Jobs 2018, Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018.
Pdf Notification:- /recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20182803010101.pdf
1. 27.03.2018 Advertisement in local newspaper by concerned District Courts.
2. 28.03.2018 Detailed advertisement on Bombay High Court website.
3. 10.04.2018 Link of detailed advertisement will be disabled at 5.30 p.m.
4. 16.04.2018 Publication of list of shortlisted eligible candidates on website.
5. 21.04.2018 to 27.04.2018 Shortlisted candidate shall tender printout of Form to the concernedDistrict Court where candidate is shortlisted and obtained Hall Ticket.
6. 06.05.2018 Screening Test.
7. 10.05.2018 Result of Screening Test
8. 09.06.2018 Typing Test for the post of Junior Clerks.
9. 17.06.2018 English Typing Test
10. 03/07/2018 Result of English Typing Test
11. between 16.07.2018 to 30.07.2018:- Interview for the posts of Junior Clerk.
12. 07.08.2018:- Final lists of Junior Clerk.