Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 Exam Date
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 Parliament of India Jr. Clerk Exam Date, Download Level 4 Call Letter/Hall Ticket Lok Sabha Junior Clerk.
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 is Amongst candidates who want to attend the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam Date on 8 October. On 22 September Lok Sabha released the Jr Clerk Exam date notification and have also said in both time whether it is morning and evening it will displayed in Lok Sabha Clerk Admit Card. For your knowledge purpose there is no any type of rush in while downloading POI Junior Clerk Admit Card. This Time mostly 10,000 to 15,000 applicant will sit for Lok Sabha Group C Exam.
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam Date 2017: Latest Update 25.09.2017 Lok Sabha released the Exam date & Admit Card of Junior Clerk exam going to be takes place on 8 October. Going to History Lok Sabha released junior clerk Application form on 10 July and after 2 months taken time Lok Sabha Clerk Hall ticket published. with you registration number and password visit website to download Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Call letter 2017.
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Syllabus: will be required to appear in the examination as per the following scheme
1. Multiple Type Objective Paper Comes
2. Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam is in two mode Preliminary Examination (8 October) and Second 3. Main Examination.
4. Those who Clear the Preliminary Exam will again download the Lok Sabha Clerk Main Admit Card
5. The Preliminary Exam is of 100 Marks and Main Exam is of 200 Marks.
6. The Time Duration of Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Prel Exam will be 01 Hour and Main Exam will be of 2:10 Hours.
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Pre Admit Card How to Download: All Interested and Eligible candidates along paper id, visit this website and enter all details of displayed word and number to downloading Lok Sabha Prelims Admit Card.
Remember: Don’t take Mobile, Calculator at exam centers.