Uttarakhand Shiksha Mitra News 2018 Court Case
Uttarakhand Shiksha Mitra News 2018 For TET Pass Samayojan under Supreme Court Case Uttarakhand Shiksha Mitra Latest News.
Uttarakhand Shiksha Mitra News 2018 Latest News Only those applicant will get Samayojan who will pass in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test). Bad News Coming from Shiksha Mitra of Uttarakhand, Teacher is facing same like Uttar Pradesh where more than 2 Lakh people are on strikes by closing their primary school. As we all know that TET is the eligibility to take govt jobs in Teacher from class 1 to 5, 6 to 12th. But when shiksha Mitra recruited there is no such eligibility required like written exam. Through direct interview and merit list Teacher can got Jobs in Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Shiksha Mitra Latest News: 1 August 2017 Latest News High Court gave decision under suggestion of recruitment of shiksha Mitra for only recruit through Teacher Eligibility Test.
Pay Scale: Rs.30, 000 to 35,000 per month.
Age Limit: 18-40 years on date issued. Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
1. Senior Secondary or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education;
2. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 - year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) OR B.A./B.Sc./B.Com and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
3. Certificate of having qualified UP Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) / School Teachers Eligibility Test for Primary Teacher. OR Four years teaching experience as Primary Teachers as One time exemption of UPTET/STET with Hindi as one of the subject.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidate Merit List and 10+2+3 Merit basis. Selected Candidates list of Shiksha Mitra starting very soon.
(1) Training of Special B.T.C. Trainees. Training Urdu Special B.T.C. in process
(2) Training of Shiksha Mitra, EGS/ AIE Instructors & Literacy functionaries.
(3) Pre-service Training for physical Education and nursery training also being conducted.