CLAT 2015 online registration
CLAT Syllabus 2016 The Common Law Admission Test CLAT Law question paper 2016 is an all India entrance examination CLAT 2016 Law University Admission online registration National Universities for admissions Date 2017, Notification, Syllabus Conducted by 14 National Law Universities for admissions to their Under-graduate and Post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M). CLAT for admission to NLSIU, NALSAR, NLIU, WBNUJS, HNLU, GNLU, RMLNLU, CNLU and RGNUL. Common Law Admission Test 2017 is to be conducted on 13th May 2016.
CLAT 2016 online Exam Pattern:
Common Law Admission Test 2014 for Exam Paper is two Programs i.e.
1.) Undergraduate Program 2.) Postgraduate Program
1.) For Undergraduate Program: Total Marks: 200 total number of questions: 200
Duration of examinations: Two Hours
Subject areas with weight age: English including Comprehension: 40 Marks General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: 50 Marks Elementary Mathematics: 20 Marks (Numerical ability) Legal Aptitude/Legal Awareness: 45 Marks Logical Reasoning: 45 Marks.
2.) For Postgraduate program: Total Marks: 200
Duration of examination: Two Hours
Subject areas : Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory Total number of questions: i) Objective Type : 50 questions of one mark each ii) Short answers : 10 questions of five marks each iii) Essay : Two questions of 50 marks each.
About CLAT: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralized test for admission to prominent National Law Universities in India. The test is taken after the 12th grade for admission to graduation (also known as Bachelor's) courses in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws LL.M programs conducted by these Law Universities. This exam was conducted for the first time on May 2008 by NLSIU-Bangalore. A total number seat from seven law schools were offered to be filled by the test.
CLAT online registration process How to register online
1. Go to This link activated from Jan 2016 and click on Online Application link.
2. On the landing page, click the link "click here for online application"
3. On the new page, click on New User Registration and submit your details.
4. Once registration has been complete, the candidate will receive an activation link in the email id provided. Click on the link, which will take you to a new page to complete the registration details.
5. The first page on the registration link will have certain tabs which need to be clicked in that order and filled properly