CLAT 2017 Notification Online Registration CLAT Admission 2017 Exam Date Pattern LLB LLM Common Law CLAT Law Admission Test Latest News in Hindi
CLAT 2017 Notification Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralized test for admission to prominent National Law Universities in India. The test is taken after the 12th grade for admission to graduation (also known as Bachelor's) courses in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws LL.M programs conducted by these Law Universities. This exam was conducted for the first time on May 2008 by NLSIU-Bangalore. A total number seat from seven law schools were offered to be filled by the test. CLAT question paper is an all India entrance examination
CLAT College List 2017: For admission Conducted by 14 National Law Universities for admissions to their Under-graduate and Post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M) to NLSIU, NALSAR, NLIU, WBNUJS, HNLU, GNLU, RMLNLU, CNLU and RGNUL. Common Law Admission Test 2017 is to be conducted on 13th May 2017.
Important Dates for CLAT Entrance Exam 2017
- Starting date of Online Registraion Form: 1st January 2017
- Last date for Online Form: 31st March 2017
- CLAT Computer Based Online Examination date for: 8th May 2017,Timing Date: (3: 00 pm to 5:00 pm) Download Admit card from: 15th April 2017
- Dates Payment of Counseling Fee: June 2017
- Publicly 2nd Allotment List after Payment of CLAT Counseling Date Fee: 15 June 2017
- Public 3rd Allotment List: 22nd June 2017
- Public 4th and Final Allotment List: 1st July 2017
- Last date of Admission Process: 6th July 2017
CLAT Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern: Common Law Admission Test 2014 2015 2016 for Exam Paper is two Programs i.e. 1.) Undergraduate Program 2.) Postgraduate Program
1.) For CLAT Undergraduate Program: Total Marks: 200 total number of questions: 200
Duration of examinations: Two Hours
Subject areas with weight age: English including Comprehension: 40 Marks General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: 50 Marks Elementary Mathematics: 20 Marks (Numerical ability) Legal Aptitude/Legal Awareness: 45 Marks Logical Reasoning: 45 Marks.
2.) CLAT online registration For Postgraduate program: Total Marks: 200
Duration of examination: Two Hours
Subject areas : Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory Total number of questions: i) Objective Type : 50 questions of one mark each ii) Short answers : 10 questions of five marks each iii) Essay : Two questions of 50 marks each.
How to register online CLAT 2017 Law University Admission online registration National Universities for admissions Date 2017, Notification, Syllabus.
1. Go to This link activated from Jan 2017 and click on Online Application link.
2. On the landing page, click the link "click here for online application"
3. On the new page, click on New User Registration and submit your details.
4. Once registration has been complete, the candidate will receive an activation link in the email id provided. Click on the link, which will take you to a new page to complete the registration details.