UP Parivahan e Challan Payment, Pay Traffic Police Challan
UP Parivahan e Challan Payment: Uttar Pradesh Parivahan Vibhag has published guidelines on E challan Payment online which was previous offline. Many person pay fine of E challan Red Receipt in RTO office or UP Traffic Police Office but many people don’t go there and they settle fine on road to avoid any legal problem face.
Benefits Of Vahan E Challan Registration: Due to uploading software of e challan, the number of fine payers increases suddenly. From our post publishing date truth, you no need to circle around in CO Office or in Traffic Police Line.
1. You can now pay your e challan bike bill online.
2. According to Inspector General (IG) of traffic police Shri Deepak Ratan said we made online e challan facility in 12 districts which includes Lucknow, Kanpur, Prayagraj, Ayodhya etc and rest district e challan facility soon available on official website echallan.parivahan.gov.in.
UP Traffic Police E challan Registration: Traffic Police SP told to media on asking e challan status for UP Janata, than in further reply He said.
1.SMS will be sent to Vahan chalak mobile number.
2.To pay your e challan candidates must submit Unique ID code of E challan that HE/SHE gets.
3. Than pay it through Netbanking or Visit Paytm.com or download the app.
Paytm E Challan
Paytm E Challan
- Login with your user credentials.
- You will be able to see “Pay Traffic Challan” option.
- Enter your city name.
- Enter the traffic challan or your vehicle number.
- Choose your payment method.