UP Parivahan e Challan Payment, Pay Traffic Police Challan
UP Parivahan e Challan Payment: Uttar Pradesh Parivahan Vibhag has published guidelines on E challan Payment online which was previous offline. Many person pay fine of E challan Red Receipt in RTO office or UP Traffic Police Office but many people don’t go there and they settle fine on road to avoid any legal problem face.
M Parivahan APP Digilocker: M Parivahan app aur Digilocker से आप अपना dcoument ऑनलाइन सेव कर सकते हैं। सभी लोगों का धन्यवाद की आप हमारा पोर्टल डेली पढ़ते है। आज १२ सितंबर है और कुछ अप्डेट आयी है प्रश्नौतर से सबंधित। उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार विचार कर रही है चालान कम करने को।
E challan lucknow: In lucknow there is relief for public who come out from their home without helmet, RC or DL because they may not get fined same as purchasing new second hand sccooty.
१५००० की बाइक पर २५ हजार जुरमाना: Check here
Insurance E Challan UP लोग इन्शुरन्स करने लगे हैं : Check here
Over speed e challan payment UP हाईवे पर लगेगा : Check here
Delhi E Challan Payment Red Light, Helmet जानकारी के लिए : Check here
Seat Belt Challan: while driving on a car, if you not tight belt your seat belt than rs 500 fine charges on your and if you caught red handed second time Rs 1000.
Parking Zone Challan: if you dont stand your car, bike or truck in parking zone than smae as it is Rs 500 fine (Jurmana charged on you).
Over Speed Challan: in Highways you should limit your speed BELOW 50 KM. to avoid heavy challan on Over speed fine on car or bikes.
Benefits Of Vahan E Challan Registration: Due to uploading software of e challan, the number of fine payers increases suddenly. From our post publishing date truth, you no need to circle around in CO Office or in Traffic Police Line.
1. You can now pay your e challan bike bill online.
2. According to Inspector General (IG) of traffic police Shri Deepak Ratan said we made online e challan facility in 12 districts which includes Lucknow, Kanpur, Prayagraj, Ayodhya etc and rest district e challan facility soon available on official website echallan.parivahan.gov.in.
UP Traffic Police E challan Registration: Traffic Police SP told to media on asking e challan status for UP Janata, than in further reply He said.
1.SMS will be sent to Vahan chalak mobile number.
2.To pay your e challan candidates must submit Unique ID code of E challan that HE/SHE gets.
3. Than pay it through Netbanking or Visit Paytm.com or download the app.
Paytm E Challan
Paytm E Challan
- Login with your user credentials.
- You will be able to see “Pay Traffic Challan” option.
- Enter your city name.
- Enter the traffic challan or your vehicle number.
- Choose your payment method.