ADCA Computer Course Syllabus, Question Papers Pdf
ADCA Computer Course Syllabus | Pdf Download Advanced Diploma in Computer Application Question Papers | ADCA Syllabus For Written Exam | ADCA Computer Question Study Material Written Exam Dates.
ADCA Computer Course Syllabus: Read Here the Important Question Papers of ADCA Written Exam which comes after 1 years completion of course popular as Advanced Duploma in Computer Application which is also full form of ADCA. adca is a computer course popular after CCC, DCA, DOEACC 1 years computer course. Mostly all types of Computer diploma exam have same papers but some language papers like C, C+, Java Language, PHP make them become CCC/DCA/ADCA/PGDCA (CA)-1. Eligiblity crtieria of ADCA is depends on University Rules and Regulation.
ADCA Computer Course Question Papers: We have Written some test papers comes in ADCA Morning and Evenings Shift exam. ADCA exam held online and time duration is 90 minutes. ADCA is a part of Computer Saksharta Mission (Indian Youth Literacy Scheme) for more details you can search on google.com.
1. Time:.(Theory 2 hours &Practical 30 minutes)
2. Total Marks: 200 (Practical 50 )
ADCA Computer Course Model Papers
1. Which of the following is not valid version of MS Office?
A) Office XP B) Office Vista C) Office 2007 D) None of above
2. You cannot close MS Word application by
A) Choosing File menu then Exit submenu B) Press Alt+F4 C) Click X button on title bar D) From File menu choose Close submenu
3. The key F12 opens a
A) Save As dialog box B) Open dialog box C) Save dialog box D) Close dialog box
4. What is the short cut key to open the Open dialog box?
A) F12 B) Shift F12 C) Alt + F12 D) Ctrl + F12
5. A feature of MS Word that saves the document automatically after certain interval is available on
A) Save tab on Options dialog box B) Save As dialog box C) Both of above D) None of above
6. UNIVAC is
A) Universal Automatic Computer B) Universal Array Computer C) Unique Automatic Computer D) Unvalued Automatic Computer
7.CD-ROM stands for
A) Compactable Read Only Memory B) Compact Data Read Only Memory
C) Compactable Disk Read Only Memory D) Compact Disk Read Only Memory
ADCA Mock Test
1. Where can you find the horizontal split bar on MS Word screen?
A) On the left of horizontal scroll bar B) On the right of horizontal scroll bar
C) On the top of vertical scroll bar D) On the bottom of vertical scroll bar
2. Which of the following is not available on the Ruler of MS Word screen?
A) Tab stop box B) Left Indent C) Right Indent D) Center Indent E) All of them are available on ruler
3. What is place to the left of horizontal scroll bar?
A) Tab stop buttons B) View buttons C) Split buttons D) Indicators E) None of above
4. Which file starts MS Word?
A) Winword.exe B) Word.exe C) Msword.exe D) Word2003.exe
5. How many ways you can save a document?
A) 3 B) 4 C) 5 D) 6
6. ALU is
A) Arithmetic Logic Unit B) Array Logic Unit C) Application Logic Unit D) None of above
7. VGA is
A) Video Graphics Array B) Visual Graphics Array C) Volatile Graphics Array D) Video Graphics Adapter
ADCA Computer Previous Year
1. If you want to keep track of different editions of a document which features will you use?
A) Editions B) Versions C) Track Change D) All of above
2. Background color or effects applied on a document is not visible in
A) Web layout view B) Print Layout view C) Reading View D) Print Preview
3. What is a portion of a document in which you set certain page formatting options?
A) Page B) Document C) Section D) Page Setup
4. Borders can be applied to
A) Cells B) Paragraph C) Text D) All of above
5. Which of the following is not a type of page margin?
A) Left B) Right C) Center D) Top
6. IBM 1401 is
A) First Generation Computer B) Second Generation Computer C) Third Generation Computer D) Fourth Generation Computer
7. MSI stands for
A. Medium Scale Integrated Circuits B. Medium System Integrated Circuits
C. Medium Scale Intelligent Circuit D. Medium System Intelligent Circuit
ADCA Course Study Material
1. What is the default left margin in Word 2003 document?
A) 1" B) 1.25" C) 1.5" D) 2"
2. What is gutter margin?
A) Margin that is added to the left margin when printing B) Margin that is added to right margin when printing
C) Margin that is added to the binding side of page when printing D) Margin that is added to the outside of the page when printing
3. Portrait and Landscape are
A) Page Orientation B) Paper Size C) Page Layout D) All of above
4. If you need to change the typeface of a document, which menu will you choose?
A) Edit B) View C) Format D) Tools
5. Which of the following is not a font style?
A) Bold B) Italics C) Regular D) Superscript
6. The capacity of 3.5 inch floppy disk is
A) 1.40 MB B) 1.44 GB C) 1.40 GB D) 1.44 MB
7. The first computer introduced in Nepal was
A) IBM 1400 B) IBM 1401 C) IBM 1402 D) IBM1402