Jan Dhan Yojana Free Loan Scheme Rs 10,000 Overdraft Facility
Jan Dhan Yojana Free Loan Scheme: - Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi is announcing to 32 Crore Jan Dhan Bank account to with Rs 10,000 in emergency period. In Banking terms these types of Free Loan cum Overdraft facility is called. Jandhan Yojana Rs 10,000 Overdraft facility is only eligible people who have good credit score in Ban office or outside. The Main benefit of Jandhan Yojana Overdraft facility is Women with Jan Dhan Bank account.
PM Modi Rs 10,000 Overdraft Facility: - Prime Minister Narendra said through his tweeter handle to give suggestion on Independence Day Speech and Scheme of Social welfare. More than 8,000 submission already received in Mygov website. The good appeal from Twitter uses are for Jandhan Bank account and its limited facility many said to change Jan Dhan into Normal Bank account for getting more freedom of using banks accounts and some say provide loan or increase the overdraft facility of Jandhan Yojana account.
Jandhan Yojana Scheme after 15TH August: - Below are some important points cum New Services promoted in Bank account of Jandhan Yojana.
Department: - Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
1. Prime Minister Overdraft facility expected to be doubled from Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000.
2. PM Modi on August 15 will launch to increase this Jan Dhan Loan amount to Rs 10,000 as part of the government's effort.
3. This PMJDY Loan facility allows Jan Dhan account holders to withdraw money when they have zero balance.
4. Upto 24 Hours you will not be charged any interest under Loan amount.
5. The government is also willing to increase free accident cover under the RuPay cardholders from Rs 1 lakh.
PM Modi Latest Scheme on 15 August: - Government has said if people have already bank account. They don’t need to merge account to Jandhan Yojana because through Rupay card written in their atm you are eligible to afford scheme in Jandhan Yojana.
1. PM Modi may double the Atal Pension Yojana maximum eligibility
2. Government may also launch Micro Insurance Scheme
3. Free accidental insurance of Rs 1 Lakh.
How to get Loan through Jan Dhan account: - Banks takes 36 Months subject to annual review of account. Inspection waived for all standard assets.
Jandhan Loan Application-cum-undertaking for Overdraft in BSBD Accounts under
The Branch Manager, Date:
Sub: Overdraft limit in my Savings Account number:
I hereby apply for Overdraft limit of Rs __________ -
(Rupees____________________________ only) in my Savings Bank Account
Number ______________ for meeting my emergency/family needs.
1. Name of the applicant: ____________________
2. Date of Birth: ________________
3. Father’s/Husband’s name: _________________________________
4. Address: __________________________________________________________
5. Aadhar No: ____________ Mobile Number___________________________
6. Source of Income: __________Annual Income________