Top 10 Scholarship after 12th Class Students, Online Registration
Top 10 Scholarship After 12th For Needy Students is here available as Per 3 Theory of Written Exam, Merit List, and 12th Scholarship for Girls Students. For More important Scholarship List of Intermediate Exam 2018.
12th Pass Scholarship for Studying Graduate Pass:- Many Aspirant who has declared passed in its board exam of 2018-19 than many students are searching to get scholarship for Higher Education in Engineering, Medical, Commerce, Arts and Agriculture stream. Talking about historically point of view huge number of Girls and Boys applied to get Engineering Course (B.Tech, MBA,), Education (B.ED), Medical Sector (MBBS) and Pharmacy Sector (B.pharma).
Scholarship for 12th Pass School Students:- How to get Scholarship ? This is real as a result of Board Exam CBSE, ICSE, State Board and other Fellowship program for 12th People. Government will give subsidies to admitted students granted in private universities and other Private institutions.
Name of Scholarship
Scholarship After 12th, Scholarship for 12th passed students
Meritorious Students of Any Religion, Caster and With Marks
Written exam qualifiers of IIT, JEE, Secured above 80% Marks
Below 2 Lakh
1. L’Oreal India -L’Oreal is a Brand of Women who flowerish her beauty by using Products of Loreal Shampoo, Cream etc. Loreal is giving facility for Younger Women who want to complete their education in Science Scholarships (FYWIS).
Purpose Tour- Total Rs 2.5 Scholarship is given to each girl and students desirous of pursuing degree course in science/medical/ engineering/ biotechnology or any other scientific field.
Eligibility Criteria:- To get Scholarship of Loreal India, achievers marks should be 85% PCM/PCB, family income less than 4 Lakh per annum
Application: Starting on May 2018 to 2nd week of July 2018.
2. Central Sector Scheme Scholarship:- Central government divided 84000 Scholarships Central Sector Scholarship for 12 passed students (42,000 + 42,000) in student’s previous education of Science, Commerce & Arts subjects.
Total Number of Scholarships:- 84000 Scholarships (50% for girls and 50% boys each).
Award of Scholarship:- Graduation course: Rs 10,000 per year for 3 years.
Master course: Rs 20,000 per year for next 2 years.
How to Apply:- Central Sector Scholarship 2018 Rs 82000 scholarships
Opening Date:- August and September
3. INSPIRE Scholarship 2018:- Inspire means dedication of students towards studies. Inspire scholarship is made for the people, by the people and to the people. Before applying to get scholarship of Rs 82,000 you should have qualified in entrance exam (JEE Mains, Advance, NEET, KVPY, NTSE, IMO ) for Class 12 Board performers.
Total- 10,000 Scholarships.
Amount and Award of scholarship:- Annual scholarship of total value Rs.80,000 till the course completion
How to Apply:- Inspire Scholarship Application Form 2018 Scheme Rs 80,000
Activity:- September, October.
4. FAEA Scholarship 2018:- Indian Government also provides scholarship to people who are below the SC ST caste or who living in streets, camps but have nationality of India after independence 1947. Talking to correct sentence socially and economically disadvantaged category of society have access of FAEA Scholarship.
Award:- Make fly with your dream from FAEA Higher education scholarship
Eligibility:- Class 12 passed, 1st year graduation.
How to Apply:- Scholarship for SC ST Students, 12th Pass, Dr Br Ambedkar, Scholarship For General Students, 10th 12th Passed, Prime Minister's
Activity- May, June (30th June).
5. R D Sethna Loan Scholarship 2018:- Loan scholarship is not a loan given by Bank, Insurance Company, India Bull, Axis Bank Education Scholarship but it scholarship with no interest rate holded by R D Sethna Loan Scholarship.
Purpose- To empower individuals for pursuing their academic interests and career. The loan scholarships are granted to cover fees, both books and tuitions.
Award- Financial, Certificates.
Eligibility Criteria:- Should have passed recently in 12th board exam 2018.
Apply- By post, in person
Opening date:- September/October
6. Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students:- Minority Students who are graduated, completed 12th Course from board entrance and going to apply or attended any Entrance exam of National and State Level than from scholarship.gov.in the name list of PMS Scholarship is always able to select in this.
Purpose- To support Minority community students for studies in a government or private higher secondary school/ college/ university. And, technical and vocational courses
Courses:- In Engineering Students/Management Students/Polytechnic Students/Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes 11 and 12 level.
Award:- Education Scholarship of Rs. 9,300 to Rs 13,800 per year.
Eligibility:- Class 11, 12, and 12+ of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis), Family income less than Rs. 2 lakh.
Official website:- www.momascholarship.gov.in/
Activity- August, September
7. Maulana Azad National Scholarship:- Rs 12,000 annually granted for Minority Girls living India. Minority Students may be selected from Minority states to majority states that have status of Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs and Parsis Girls
Award:- Rs 1,000 per Month, Per Year Rs 12,000.
Eligibility Criteria:- class 11 & 12 girls.
How to Apply:- Only Apply Online.
Last Date:- 30th September 2018.