Top 5 Reasons Elon Musk Sells Tesla Shares
Top 5 Reasons Elon Musk Sells Tesla Shares, Why Elon Musk Planned $6.9 Billion TSLA Shares, Tesla Share Selling Reason, Elon Musk Tesla Shares News, Elon Musk Tesla Twitter Deal.
Elon Musk recently sold billion dollars of Tesla Share without telling any reason. Now people are thinking why he suddenly withdrawn so much of money by selling shares. Some investors reminds he sold to buy Twitter, Elon Musk fans also signal to buy another company or making plan of purchasing new company share.
In past week Elon Musk sold a total of $6.9 billion Tesla (TSLA) shares over the past week. He sells total 7.92 million Tesla shares.
In court case, if judges would not agree with Tesla CEO statement than Elon Musk has to complete Twitter. However Tesla advocates are running case in a good manner. To win battle of Twitter deal Elon Musk has also put out Twitter case in India.
On current time Tesla share is the most prestigious share in the world after Google, Apple, Microsoft, SpaceX etc. In an interview one Elon Musk proudly says to him that I have purchase one of your Tesla Shares.
1. CEO Elon Musk sells his Tesla share to complete Twitter deal if he loss Twitter battle.
2. May be it’s routine of big player like Elon musk to know every single person in the world that his company share is most profitable.
3. Elon says 2 days ago that In the (hopefully unlikely) event that Twitter forces this deal to close *and* some equity partners don’t come through, it is important to avoid an emergency sale of Tesla stock.
4. He is going to fund another company.
5. Advertisement purpose. Tesla don’t advertise like other companies.