ICMR Assistant Group B Syllabus 2021 Question Papers, Exam Pattern
ICMR Assistant Group B Syllabus 2021 PGIMER Assistant Syllabus 2021 ICMR Assistant Group B Question Papers ICMR Skill Test Exam Pattern 2020. The intimation regarding written examination, admit card, result of written, document verification, final appointment and result etc. will be given through notice on website only. Such news will not be given through e-mail.
ICMR Assistant Group B Question Papers 2021 : The written examination (in English language only) would be of 80 minutes duration and will consist of 80 multiple choice objective type questions. Each question shall be of one mark. There will be a negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response.
PGIMER Assistant Group B Previous Papers: The written test for posts will be conducted in English language only. During these 80 minutes the candidates will be required to undergo biometrics test or photo matching as to check any impersonation in the examination.
1. General Intelligence: 20 Question/20 Marks
2. General Awareness: 20 Question/20 Marks
3. Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills) : 20 Question/20 Marks
4. English Language (Basic Knowledge) : 20 Question/20 Marks
5.Time Duration 80 Minutes.
6. Negative marking of 0.25 marks.
ICMR Assistant Group B Skill Test 2021: A notice of eligibility/ provisionally eligible/ not eligible will be uploaded on the websites. A candidate who will be found eligible/ provisionally eligible by the Scrutiny Committee, his/her result will be compiled provisionally and they will be called for skill test.
ICMR Assistant Group B Merit List 2021: Shortlisted candidates in merit list including those in waiting list who have been declared eligible by the scrutiny committee and qualified in the skill test, where ever prescribed, would be called to appear personally for document verification with originals on a day and time to be intimated to them through a notice on the websites.
ICMR Assistant Group B Exam Centers List 2021: CITIES/CENTERS FOR COMPUTER BASED TEST.
1. Agra (U.P) 2. Ahmedabad (Gujarat) 3. Ambala (Haryana) 4. Belagavi (Belgaom) 5. Bengaluru 6. Bhopal 7. Bhubaneswar 8. Chandigarh (Tricity) 9. Chennai 10. Delhi (NCR) 11. Dehradun (Uttarakhand) 12. Dibrugarh (Assam) 13. Gaya (Bihar) 14. Guwahati 15. Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) 16. Hyderabad 17. Jabalpur (M.P) 18. Jalandhar (Punjab) 19. Jodhpur 20. Kolkata 21. Kottayam (Kerala) 22. Lucknow 23. Madurai 24. Mumbai 25. Nagpur 26. Noida 27. Patiala (Punjab) 28. Patna 29. Pune 30. Raipur (Chhattisgarh) 31. Ranchi (Jharkhand) 32. Srinagar (Kashmir) 33. Thiruvananthapuram 34. Varanasi 35. Vijayawada.