RIE Ajmer Store Keeper Grade 2 Recruitment 2020 Accountant, JPF
RIE Ajmer Store Keeper Grade 2 Recruitment 2020 Regional Institute of Education Ajmer Recruitment 2021 RIE Ajmer Group c Recruitment 2020 Junior Accountant Attendant Assistant. Applications are invited on-line from the eligible applicants for Group B and C in various formant. The application form is available w.e.f. 21 August 2020 at www.rieajmer.raj.nic.in. Interview will be conducted at Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer centres For details, visit our URL rieajmer.raj.nic.in
RIE Ajmer Recruitment 2020: Walk in interview invited to fill group c vacancy on contract basis in RIE Ajmer. The Date for determination age/ experience/qualification shall be as on the date of interview. The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India, Ministry of HRD to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education and teacher education. The eight constituent units of NCERT, located in different parts of the country, include: (i) RIE, Ajmer; (ii) RIE, Bhopal; (iii) RIE, Bhubaneswar; (iv) RIE, Mysore; (v) NERIE, Shillong; (vi) NIE, New Delhi; (vii) CIET, New Delhi; and (viii) PSSCIVE, Bhopal.
Name of the Post With Age Limit
1.WET, ET Lab: 1 posts, 35 Years.
2. Junior Accountant: 1 posts, 30 Years.
3.Store Keeper Gr 2: 3 posts, 27 Years.
4. Compounder (Female) : 1 posts, 30 Years.
5. Professional Assistant: 2 posts, 30 Years.
6. Senior Library Attendant: 1 posts, 27 Years.
7. Medical Officer (Part Time) : 2 posts, No age bar.
1.WET, ET Lab: Rs 26259 Per Month.
2. Junior Accountant: Rs 35000 Per Month.
3.Store Keeper Gr 2: Rs 26000 Per Month.
4. Compounder (Female) : Rs 29000 Per Month.
5. Professional Assistant: Rs 35000 Per Month.
6. Senior Library Attendant: Rs 17316 Per Month for 26 Days.
7. Medical Officer (Part Time) : Rs 25000 Per Month.
1.WET, ET Lab: MCA, M.SC in computer science.
2. Junior Accountant: Graduate in commerce/economics.
3.Store Keeper Gr 2: Must have 12th pass from recognized board.
4. Compounder (Female) : Three years diploma in GNM, PREFERENCE given to pharmacist.
5. Professional Assistant: Qualification in Library science
6. Senior Library Attendant: 12th Pass, diploma in library.
7. Medical Officer (Part Time) : MBBS.
Age Limit: candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age of aspirant is as per govt rules.
Selection process: Walk in Interview.
How to apply: with all types of relative documents, candidates should visit walk in interview. And later on we published result and appointment.