Dehradun Smart City E Pass Registration 2020 Ticket Status, Latest News
Dehradun Smart City E Pass Registration 2020 DSCLServices Uttarakhand Smart City E Pass Lockdown Status 2021 Smart City Dehradun E Pass Registration 2020 UK Smart City E Pass Online Form 2020 Uttarakhand Lockdown e Pass. If any person wants to enter in Dehradun Smart City. Then HE/SHE have to first register from Dehradun Smart City Limited Official Website. In one day only 1500 person are eligible to enter in Dehradun Smart City.
Smart City Dehradun E Pass Registration 2020: Uttarakhand Police Challan 170 people for not wearing mask and or don't take any special attention. The total number of 100 Smart Cities have been distributed among the States and UTs on the basis of an equitable criteria. The formula gives equal weightage (50:50) to urban population of the State/UT and the number of statutory towns in the State/UT
1. Validate 10 digit mobile No with OTP sent to you.
2. Fill this Online Application form for Travel To Uttarakhand / From Uttarakhand / Within Uttarakhand.
3. Issued Pass is subject to Guidelines of the State Government from time to time.
4. It is in Government discretion that Issued Pass may be treated as cancelled at any stage subject to advisory issued by Government on the date of journey.
5. It is Mandatory to follow the advisory issued by Government of Uttarakhand for COVID 19.
6. Click here to view/read SOP for Covid-19 Unlock 2.
7. All business travellers and industry related travellers must upload their authorisation letter from concerned business or industry or construction agency.
Smart City Dehradun Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran: Check Here
Pravasi Panjikaran E Pass Outside Uttarakhand: Check Here
Pdf Download: Check Here
1. He/She will have to undergo a mandatory 14 day quarantine.
2. The applicant should not be from a containment zone in his/her city/district.
3. You are requested to carry medical screening certificate with you. Without that you're not allowed to enter the state.
STEPS1. Type - https://dehradun.nic.in/
2. Scroll down – Ticker Information
3. Click on – Essential Service Lock down Pass