UP B.ed 6 Months Bridge Course Admission, To Become Assistant Teacher
UP B.ED 6 Month Bridge Course Admission NIOS B.ED Bridge Course UP B.ED Bridge Course Admission For Assistant Teachers UP BED Bridge Course Admission 2020.
National Teacher Education Board has made changes in their rule for those who wants to become teacher and they have completed B.ed degree from any recognised University. This Teacher related bridge course should be completed within 2 years of time after joining Assistant Teachers. Council of National Teacher Education said," Both 1 years and 2 years B.ed PG holder after getting job of teacher should complete 6 month of bridge course.
This is one time in history B.ed and BTC students will teach together. As per previous rules, NCTE gets requested from state govt to allow this rule for teaching 1 to 5th class students. BTC (Basic Training Certificates), D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education) students is eligible for UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020. But in June 2018 NCTE has changed the rule by request of UP Government.
NIOS 6 Month Bridge Course: http://dledbr.nios.ac.in/ Result of the PDPET (Bridge Course) Examination conducted in March 2019 (Declared on 11th June 2019).
1. In 2011-12, 72825 job seeker given chance to become Primary Teacher, if they have b.ed degree.
2. BTC students has file Caviate (Caveate) in Allahabad. Through caviate if someone take objection on them in any matter than BTC job seeker can handle with their people in the court.
3. Question which come out from the course will be removed from 69000 Teacher bharti.
4. Total 3 question will be scrapped and result published with 147 numbers.
5. Answer key check - 97 out of 150 marks for general obc person and 90 for reserved category i.e. SC ST PH categories.
6. Answer Key atreexam.upsdc.gov.in.