Sanitary Inspector Syllabus 2020 Exam, Question Papers
Sanitary Inspector Syllabus 2020 Health Department Sanitary Inspector Exam Syllabus 2020 BSSC Sanitary Inspector Question Papers 2020 Cantonment Board Sanitary Inspector Syllabus 2020 UPPSC Sanitary Inspector Exam Pattern 2020. The appointing authority reserves the right in all matters relating to acceptance/ rejection of an application, eligibility of the candidate, mode of and criteria for selection, increase/decrease in the number of posts, canceling the written test/skill test/interview without any notice / assigning any reason etc. and will be final and binding on the candidates.
Sanitary Inspector Exam Pattern 2020: Selection will be made on the basis of exam conducted by Board follow At the time of Written Test/ Skill Test Self Attested photocopies of caste certificates (if applicable), Proof of Date of Birth, original copy of degree/diploma and work experience if any, 3 recent passport size photographs, are also required to be submitted.
1. Multiple Type Objective Question Papers
2. Written Exam (Objective) 85 Marks
3. Skill Test (General awareness and use of sanitation equipments & hygiene) 15 Marks.
4. PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Sanitary Inspector SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
1. Questions related to Sanitation & hygiene.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India and Indian National Movement.
4. Indian Polity and Governance
5. General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization.
6. General Science.
8. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
9. General mental ability.
Name of the posts: Sanitary Inspectors
Total number of vacancies: Cantonment Board, Health Department, UPSC, GPSC, BSSC.
Pay scale: As per govt of 7TH Pay Commission Level DL (9300-34800 +GP 3200).
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 to 30 years. Age Relaxation as per govt rules and regulation.
Educational Qualification: 10+2 and 01 year diploma course of Sanitary Inspector from a recognized Institute.