NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2020 Accountant Question Papers
NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2020 Northern Coal Fields Question Papers 2020 NCL Accountant Syllabus 2020 NCL Amin Syllabus 2020 NCL UP Dozer Operator Previous Year 2020. Exam Centers of Northern Coal Field held in District of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh Singrauli, Bhopal, Jabalpur (M.P.) & District Sonebhadra, Varanasi & Prayagraj (U.P.).The selection will be based on a candidate’s relative score in the written test. Different posts include separate paper like dumper operator has its own paper. The Written test will comprise of objective type questions with four choices of answer and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
NCL Exam Pattern 2020: Detailed NCL syllabus 2020 will be published on NCL website separately. Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination.
1. Written test will be conducted separately for each post.
2. The test will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration, in two parts.
3. Part A for 70 marks of technical sections pertaining to the relevant post.
4. Part B for 30 marks of general.
5. The written test will comprise of questions related to concerned Technical domain, general intelligence, mental ability etc.
6. Instructions (Bilingual) for candidates will be given on the question booklet as well as on the OMR sheet.
Northern Coal Fields Syllabus 2020:
Offline Paper in Hindi and English
NCL Dumper Operator Result 2020: Candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test merely on the basis of their declaration regarding their eligibility as mentioned in the application form. Scrutiny/ Verification of the claims of the candidate(s) of their eligibility for a post applied will be done post declaration of result of the written test. Such scrutiny/ verification will be done only for those candidates who shall pass the written test as per the laid down cut-off marks (Minimum Qualifying Marks).
NCL Dumper Operator Merit List 2020: Selection of candidates in merit panel will be subjected to securing of cut-off marks (Minimum Qualifying marks) in the written test for concerned post with respect to their category as mentioned below and fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria
Name of the posts:
1. Accountant/Cost accountant Tech Grade-A: 41 POSTS
2. Overseer Grade-C: 35 POSTS
3. Amin Grade D: 10 POSTS
4. Junior Chemist T & S Grade-D: 7 POSTS
5. Dragline Operator (Trainee): 9 POSTS
6. Dozer Operator (Trainee): 48 POSTS
7. Grader Operator (Trainee): 11 POSTS
8. Dumper Operator (Trainee): 167 POSTS
9. Shovel Operator (Trainee): 28 POSTS
10. Pay Loader Operator (Trainee): 6 POSTS
11. Crane Operator (Trainee): 21 POSTS
12. Drill Operator (Trainee)
: 17 POSTS
Total no of vacancies: 400 posts.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years to 30 years.
1. Accountant/Cost accountant Tech Grade-A: Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA.
2. Overseer Grade-C: Should Posses a recognized Diploma in Civil Engg.(3 years course).
3. Amin Grade D: Amanat examination certificate or Surveyorship Certificate from I.T.I/ equivalent recognized certificate in Surveyorship.
4. Junior Chemist T & S Grade-D: Graduate in Science with Chemistry.
5. Dragline Operator (Trainee): ITI in Diesel Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic/ Fitter Trade(s) with Valid NCVT/ SCVT Trade certificate(s).
6. Dozer Operator (Trainee): Matriculate /SSC/ High School. Valid HMV License issued from any RTA/ RTO of Indian State.
7. Grader Operator (Trainee):
8. Dumper Operator (Trainee):
9. Shovel Operator (Trainee):
10. Pay Loader Operator (Trainee):
11. Crane Operator (Trainee):
12. Drill Operator (Trainee).
NCL Recruitment 2020
NCL Recruitment 2020
Selection Process: Written Exam and Skill Test.
Online Application Form 16 March 2020.
Last date: 30 March 2020.
Admit Card opening date: soon updated.