DSSSB Fees Collector Recruitment 2020 Computer Assistant, 297 posts
DSSSB Fees Collector Recruitment 2020 Delhi DSSSB Computer Assistant Recruitment 2020 DSSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Delhi Technical Assistant Jobs 2020. Delhi Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board invited application from 10th Pass, Graduate Pass in any stream and person who have taken special qualification after conquering their high school career. The job that we today informing you are associated to computer field. In some posts you need to work as accountant, in some department you will be called as helper or sahayak and in various department your work is to handle technical fault in computer.
DSSSB Computer Assistant Recruitment 2020 297 posts become original from 28 January 2020 and time allotted to complete your application is 27th February 2020. For more details regarding how to apply, whattopay and when will exam conducted, everything is mention on official website and pdf notification.
1. Junior Assistant: Delhi Tourism & Transportation Development Corporation Ltd. 25 posts
2. Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier: Delhi Tourism & Transportation Development Corporation Ltd 18 posts.
3. Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder: Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board 131 posts.
4. Junior Stenographer: Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board 16 posts.
5. Technical Assistant: Department of Training & Technical 14 posts.
6. Technical Assistant (Electrical): Department of Training & Technical Education 12 posts.
7. Technical Assistant (Electronic & communication): Department of Training & Technical Education 10 posts.
8. Technical Assistant (Computer): Department of Training & Technical Education 28 posts.
Online Application Form: 28 January 2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 27 February 2020
Last date of payment: 27 February 2020.
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon.
Application Fees: Through net banking, you must pay your application fees by net banking method.
General and OBC: Rs 100/-, SC / ST / PH: 0/- All Category Female: 0/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, And Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Apply Online: Check Here on 28/01/2020
Download Notification: Check Here
Official Website: Check Here