CCRAS Clerk Recruitment 2019 LDC UDC Vacancy, Lucknow, Delhi, Kolkata
CCRAS Clerk Recruitment 2019 CCRAS LDC UDC Vacancy 2019 Central Council for Research Ayurvedic Science CCRAS UDC Clerk Recruitment 2020 CCRAS LDC Clerk Online Form CCRAS Lucknow Delhi Kolkata Jobs 2019-20. Requirement for CCRAS Lower Division Clerk Recruitment and Upper Division Clerk is below bachelor degree. Eligible candidates will attend written examination in January/February 2020 Month. Willing person should apply along with the original documents regarding their Qualification/Age/ Experience, Two P.P. size Photographs at the time of Interview.
CCRAS LDC Clerk Recruitment 2019: Applicants applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post and remit the application fee for each post separately.
Name of the posts: Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
Posting Date: 20 November 2019.
UDC: 14 Posts.
LDC: 52 posts
1. Upper Division Clerk (UDC):- Bachelor Degree in any stream. With knowledge of Computer application/typing in Hindi and English.
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC):- 12th Pass from any recognized university.
Experience:- Previous experience desirable, however Relax able on the performance in the Interview.
Emoluments:- Rs. 20,000/- Per Month (Consolidated) + other Government facility.
Duration of the Post:- For a period of Six Months (Initially).
Age Limit:- Maximum 18 to 27 years of age as on 19-12-2019.Relaxation in age case of SC / ST / OBC as per Government Rules.
Place of written exam:- Lucknow, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Aurangabad, Guwahati and Chandigarh.
1. Application Fees is Rs 100 For General OBC, No Need to pay any application fees for SC ST PWD/Female candidates.
2. You can apply for both posts.
3. Typing Test held in English or Hindi.
4. 0.25 negative marking.
Opening Date of application: 20 November 2019.
Last date for submission of Application: 19 December 2019.
Last date of fees Payment: 19 December 2019.
Exam Date: Notified Soon.
Admit Card: Available soon.
Pay Scale: Pay Band and Grade Pay
1. Pay Matrix Level-4 (VIth CPC-PB-2 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 2400).
2. Pay Matrix Level-2 (VIth CPC-PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 1900).
Jobs Link :
Apply online: Check Here
download notification: Check Here
official website: Check Here
CCRAS Bengaluru Recruitment 2019: Address
ADVANCED CENTRE FOR AYURVEDA IN MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES, [ CCRAS ], NIMHANS, HOSUR ROAD, BENGALURU-560029. [Under C.C.R.A.S., ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India], Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com