Lucknow Airport Jobs 2019 for 12th Pass, Clerk, Technician, Review Officer, Cashier
Lucknow Airport Jobs 2019 Here Airport jobs in Lucknow for 12th Pass, Lucknow Airport Authority Recruitment 2019 UP Airport Clerk Recruitment 2019, Lucknow Airport ITI Technician Jobs 2019. Directorate of Civil Aviation in UP invites technical and non technical types of jobs in Lucknow Airport. In October we search Lucknow Airport Vacancy 2019 and all India citizens living in UP state or other state are eligible to become employee of Lucknow Civil Airport Recruitment 2019. In upcoming time Bamrauli, Prayagraj Civil airport will published latest jobs on contract basis and we are keeping eye on it. Ex servicemen of Central and State Govt department, Person working in respected private companies or firm, Flying Club shall produce "No Objection Certificate" issued by employer at the time of interview. Your appointment in Lucknow Civil Airport 12th Pass Jobs will be on contract basis for 2 years and later on you will be permanent if your service record and work experience have reasonable clearance. Normally UPSSSC has authority to fill UP Airport Jobs but for 5 to 10 posts, civil aviation department hire any outsourcing agencies by releasing tender. No written exam conducted for Lucknow Airport Technician Recruitment 2019. Below we mention UP Airport Department Salary based on 6th pay commission and remuneration starts from 18,000 to 31,000 per month.
UP Airport Group C Recruitment 2019: Application for Various Posts in Class-III is invited from Indian Citizens for appointment on contract basis for the various posts in different units of Directorate of Civil Aviation, UP.
Lucknow Airport Interview Question: In latest jobs of Lucknow airport, only interview of basic question asked by interviewers. So prepares some current affairs of UP, General Knowledge, English-Hindi communication skills.
Posting Date: 8 October 2019.
Name of the posts: Group C (Class 3)
1. Airworthiness Review Officer 1 posts
2. Technician 10 posts
3. Bilingual Steno cum typist 1 posts
4. Accountant/ Cashier 1 posts
5. Store Keeper 1 posts
6. Clerk 1 posts
Age Limit: The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of maximum 50 years on first day of July, 2019. The upper age limit may be relaxable for candidates having higher qualification or experience.
1. Airworthiness Review Officer Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Education. Current Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License/Certificate.
2. Technician: Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Aeronautical or Electronics Engineering OR Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License covering RA/HA and JE or ES, IS, RN.
3. Bilingual Steno cum typist: Must have passed Intermediate examination. 80 words per minute in Hindi & 100 words per minute in English short hand and 25 words per minute in Hindi & 30 words per minute.
4. Accountant/ Cashier: Bachelor's degree in commerce from a University. Minimum 5 years of experience.
5. Store Keeper: Bachelor's degree from a University.
6. Clerk: Must have passed Intermediate examination. 25 words per minute in Hindi & 30 words per minute. Knowledge of computer operation.
Language: Must have knowledge of Hindi.
How to Apply: Application, on prescribed proforma (as attached), accompanied by attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials should be sent latest by 30.10.2019 to the office of the undersigned (Director, Civil Aviation, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Airport, Lucknow-226009). Application received after the above date, will not be entertained. Candidate will bear his own expenses to appear in test/interview.
Application Form beginning date: 1 October 2019.
Last date to send your application: 30th October 2019
Interview Call Letter
CADUP Recruitment 2019: Check Here
Notification: Check Here
Official Website: Check Here
Application Form in Pdf: Check Here