Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 Postal Circle 851 GDS
Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 India Post Office in PU Postal Circle 851 GDS Recruitment & Apply Online for Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2019. Now online application is invited from 5 August 2019 to all youth who have domicile certificate of Punjab. Upto 5 September 2019 you can apply as a last dater. Indian postal circle also released govt jobs of GDS in Assam. Punjab GDS vacancy district wise available in Chandigarh G.P.O, Ludhiana City, Ludhiana Moffusil, Patiala, RMS LD Division, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Faridkot, Ferozpur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Sangrur, Jalandhar, Jalandhar Cantt H.O, Kapurthala. official website to check more details is https://appost.in/gdsonline/.
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2019: Candidates who have applied early in gds recruitment 2017-2018.
Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Cut Off Marks 2019: Punjab GDS appointment or calculation of merit list is considered in 4 Decimal points. Merit list may be very high only region based merit list may get you enters. For example if you secure marks in high school 78% than your marks will be on decimal points like this 78.70, 78.70.
Punjab GDS Syllabus 2019 Question Paper: However there is no written exam conducted but if written exam announced than according to below papers.
1. General Knowledge: (25 Question/Marks).
2. General Maths: (25 Question/Marks).
3. General English: (25 Question/Marks).
4. Reasoning and Quantities Aptitude: (25 Question/Marks).
Eligibility Criteria for GDS Recruitment Punjab:
Category wise Details: Total 851 posts.
Educational Qualifications for Punjab gds Bharti 2019: Only metric pass candidates are available.
Age Limit: Gramin Dak Sevaks in Punjab minimum age is 18 to Maximum age limit 40 years. Check below age relaxation as per govt rules.
1. 3 years to those belonging to OBC categories.
2. 05 (five) years candidates belonging to SC/ST.
3. 10 years for PH above the respective category.
Computer Knowledge is must in Punjab Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2019:
1. The Applicant who passed in first attempt in High school class examination will be treated as meritorious against those passed with compartmentally.
2. Computer Certificate should be older than 60 days from releasing date Punjab GDS Jobs 2017 from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
3. Certificates from Central, State Government, University and Boards etc., will also be acceptable.
4. No weight age will give to those who claim they have higher education.
Application Fees for Punjab Branch Post Master Recruitment as GDS:
1. General/OBC Candidates allowed paying Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) Only Fee.
2. No need to pay fees Female and SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Documents required applying GDS Vacancy in Punjab:
i) Your Name
ii) Father Name
iii) Certificates (Xth Class Certificate Number), PH Type of Disability (HH/OH/VH), Caste Certificate
iv) (DOB) Date of Birth
Punjab GDS Selection Process: Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
How to Apply for Chandigarh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019:
Job seeker is advice to visit the official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx