Kulbhushan Jhadhav Court Case 17 July, Big Victory For India ICJ Case
Kulbhushan Jhadhav Court Case 17 July 2019, Pakistan Case of kulbhushan Jadhav International Court of Justice, Advice harish salve Indian Navy officer court case, espionage charge Kulbhushan Jadhav News in icj,
India has achieved its another victory from Pakistan in Inter Court of Justice where our neighbouring country files case on Death Sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav. An evening in Hague Netherland where main Head Quarter of ICJ court is their and give decision in favour of India regarding Kulbhashan Jadhav court Case. Judge of ICJ court says," Pakistan Should review its decision and provide consular access to India.
Case was pending from April 2017 when Pakistan Military given death sentence to Indian Navy Officer, which Pakistan claims he was Indian Spy arrested from Baluchistan. Than India files case International Court to give proper access of consular in Pakistan and removed all types of charges that Pakistan Charged Kulbhushan Jadhav.
- In 3 March 2016 Kulbhushan Jadhav was arrested.
- After 21 Days Pakistan inform India that, Indian Spy arrested.
- 10 April 2017 Pakistan Military sentences death penalty to Kulbhushan Jhadhav regarding illegal activities.
- on 8th May India went to ICJ against Pakistan, regarding military court decision.
- 8th December Pakistan government allowed his mother and wife to meet.
- 18th February ICJ Begins public hearing.
- 20th April India submit to take important details of Kulbhushan Jadhav trials in ICJ
- on 9th May ICJ hold stay on Kulbhushan Jadhav death arrest.
- 28th September 2019 Pakistan said they had got clue on Kul;bhushan Jadhav terrorist activities in pakistan but India rejected this propoganda.
- 17 July 2019 ICJ court ordered Pakistan to review execution of Kulbhushan and allow to meet Indian consular plus remove death penalty charged on him.