New Education Policy For B.ed Students, Free Training and Job Guarantee
New Education Policy For B.ed Students, Upcoming Jobs For B.EL.ED B.ED Student Free Training and Job Guarantee for B.ed Students. New Education Policy B.ED Students in 2019, B.ED Teacher Rules regulation.
New Education Policy For B.ed Students: Now recently passed B.ed candidates may not be Un Employed anymore because Central Government issued New Education Policy for Education Degree Holder. Every year more than 10 Lakh people passed with B.ED or BTC OR D.EL.ED OR M.ED or any other course related to become Lecturer, Assistant Teacher after that Assistant Professor. Current government wants suggestion on all India basis whether to implement B.ED New Education Policy or continue with National Education Policy 1986.
How New Education Policy Helps B.ed Degree Holder: It is mandatory to give Jobs to candidates who are certified with b.ed + TET pass certificate. Now you get jobs in any private school + affordable salary to run your house nd second thing is when you are studying from private college or government than you will also be selected in Merit Scholarship. New education policy of Modi government respect deeply to fulfill students teaching quality and it will be only completed when we respect our teachers when He/she in stage 1. Through below following points we sort out some important things in new Edu policy 2019.
1. Job Guarantee to B.ed candidates.
2. Merit Based Scholarship to B.ed students during studies.
3. In a Large manner govt must target 4 Years B.EL.ED course in village area, where students more found in education sector.
3. Masuda says Proposal for B.ed STUDENTS must not transfer their career to other fields, we should take necessary steps on not giving them duty in Election, Polio Abhiyan, Mid Day meal or any other area.
4. In 5 years Government will survey and learn the education quality of B.ed teacher.
Private School ONLY TET pass candidates should be appointed: Proposed draft in New Education Policy give clarification on recruitment in private school should be compulsory to fill teacher posts under Teacher Eligibility Test. However we have already seen the quality of education private school getting and quality of education government school is giving.
up beled admission
up beled admission