Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019 SSC Officer Online Application Form
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019 Latest News to Fill BDS MDS Jobs as SSC Officer Online Application Form. Dental Jobs in Indian Army, Short Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2019.
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019 is also called Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2019 which going to become live from 11 May 2019. Application is invited from Indian citizens, both male & female for grant of short service commission in the army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019. For More information see employment news of Indian Army BDS Officer Recruitment, MDS FROM 11 May 2019. Details of Eligibility criteria, Terms and instruction of format of Indian Army Dental Corps application form available on the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in.
1. Indian Army Dental Corps Registration 2019: Availability of Information Brochure on the website from 11 May 2019. Candidates are requested to visit the sscbankgk regularly for updates.
2. Indian Army Dental Corps Last Date: Last Day of submission of applications (Duly Completed): 31 May 2018
Qualification of Army Dental Corps Openings
1. BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
Age Limit of Indian Army Dental Officer Recruitment 2019:
Candidates must not have attained maximum 45 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
Indian Army Dental Corps Exam Test 2019:
1. Screening for Calling for Interview in the ratio of 1:10
2. If you are selected in First stage of Interview will be called to appear for interview Selection Board, at New Delhi.
3. Medical Examination
Height of Indian Army Dental Corps
For Men: 157.5 cms & weight should be 49.5 Kgs
for women is 152 cms & weight of 42 Kgs.
How to Apply: dispatched through Registered/Speed Post only to Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block Ministry of Defence, and New Delhi – 110001.
Indian Army Dental Corps Salary 2019
1. After Joining probation for a period of 12 months.
2. After completing Training Level 10 B (61,300-1, 93,900) of Defence Pay Matrix.
3. Dress Allowance Rs 20,000/- per Year
4. Children’s Education Allowance admissible @ Rs 2250/- per month.
5. 40% railway concession to any place.
1. Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank only for Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
2. Attached with Application favor of “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund) / DGAFMS (APF Fund).