BHU Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2019 166 Posts, Apply Online
BHU Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2019 Fill Registration Form of BHU Attendant Recruitment 166 Posts, Apply Online for BHU Workshop Attendant Recruitment 2019 Latest News OT Attendant jobs for 12th pass.
BHU Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2019 application is invited to fill various types of Attendant jobs in BHU Hospital Department where all Non Teaching Staff Works with honesty. bhu recently spoken about 1305 Fresh Recruitment 2019 for eligible posts with related eligibility criteria. Starting Date of registration was begins on January Midweek.
BHU 1305 Recruitment 2019: online recruitment form for Nursing Officer, Junior Clerk, Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ and School teaching posts. You should only have to search before last date of BHU Vacancy 2019 application that ends on 16 February 2019.
BHU Attendant Recruitment 2019: Latest news 3 February, in below section we display information on attendant jobs are open the have 166 posts divided diploma level courses of attendant. In case if you face any technical problems, please send an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of the Posts:
Lab Attendant (OT cum Anesthesia)
Educational Qualification: (Workshop Attendant): E.Q.: High School from a recognized examining body, (2) one year Trade Certificate from a recognized institution.
1. (Laboratory Attendant): E.Q.: High School with 03 years Studio Experience.. D.Q: Basic Knowledge of Computer.
2. (Technical Assistant (OT cum Anesthesia): E.Q.: B. Sc. with one year certificate course of Operation Theatre Assistant from a recognized Institution with 5 years experience in OT.
3. (OT Attendant): E.Q. B.Sc. with 3 years experience in Operation Theater.
4. (Gallery Attendant): E.Q. Intermediate OR Equivalent Examination from Recognized Board. D.Q.: Working Experience in
Museum Work or Relevant Experience in a Related Research Project in a University or Institution.
5. (Lab. Attendant (OT cum Anesthesia)): E.Q. 10+2/Intermediate with Science with 2 years working experience in Operation Theatre of a recognized hospital or one year certificate course of OT Assistant.
6. 4452 to 4462 (Laboratory Attendant): E.Q B. Sc. or I. Sc. with 3 years experience or ITI with 2 years experience in the relevant area.
7. For Post Code: 4468 (Gas Attendant): E.Q Intermediate with Science & ITI (Three years experience in relevant area) D.Q.: 1. I.T.I (Fitter/ Plumbing /Instrument) 2. Experience of working with high pressure LPG, PNG & CNG gaas and D.M. & R.O. Plant.
Age limit calculated as on 230.2.2019: Age Limit lab attendant jobs in different department of bhu are 18 to 40 years. Preference will be given to aspirant who has goof experience, working in any other hospital.
selection process have three stages to pass the exam date BHU Laboratory Attendant Admit card i.e. written exam, skill/practical test of attendant and interview may be also conducted.
Application fees: check this notification to clear problem of doubt while giving online payment.
How to Apply: Please visit our website: http://www.bhu.ac.in/rac and pdf download for application form, details of qualifications and other instructions in this regard.
BHU Assistant Teacher/Nursing officer Recruitment 2019: check here
BHU Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019: check here