RRB Loco Pilot Reasoning Question, Previous Paper, Negative Marking
RRB Loco Pilot Reasoning Question Papers: - We hope you downloaded the admit card of Railway Loco Pilot and Technician exam conducted on 8 August. But you should remember that practice in reasoning question may get you in top list of merit list of RRB Group D Loco Pilot/Technician. Recently railway has extended the 26,000 ALP/Tech post limit to 60,000 that become interesting now more fight, more opportunity and more jobs.
RRB Loco Pilot Technician Papers RRB Loco Pilot Reasoning Previous Years Papers: - Railway Bharti Board Technician exam conducted on 9th August. In first circle computer based question asked from Reasoning and General Knowledge through books of High school, Staff Selection commission papers of LDC, MTS.Railway bharti board allahabad has generated the list of question matter comes on 9 August 2018. You should visit at website of RRB Allahabad.
Railway Loco Pilot Exam Pattern:- Through RRB uploaded questions published for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician there will be total question 75 divided in three parts:-
1. RRB Loco Pilot/Tech 20 Question is made up Maths
2. RRB ALP/Tech 20 question asked from Samanya Gyan
3. 25 Question basic question on mental ability/Reasoning are give in website.
4. 10 Question captured from the area of Current Affair, Economy, International news, Banking, RRB News etc
5. Truth, logic, reasoning, mathematical language & symbolism.
Railway Loco Pilot Negative Marking: - Railway Bharti Board has also told to mark minus marking in Railway Loco Pilot and Technician exam of 9 August 2018.
RRB will deduct every marks of 1/3 when you attempt wrong question.
Note: - It means if 3 question are wrong in your answer sheet than 1 correct attempted marks will be removed from your list.
RRB has also uploaded old Reasoning Practice Papers, so that students can adjust and understand the upcoming exams.
1. History, Geography and culture.
2. General Science, Economics
3. Public Administration and Government
5. Quantitative Aptitude and Test Reasoning
6. Current Affairs of India
7. Science and Technology