High School Scholarship Form for SC ST OBC General & Minority
High School Scholarship Form Under This Program, The Scholarship will be awarded to Outstanding Boys & Girls from 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th Class Students who attending a public government School. In Below Section we have given some important scholarship for high school students that is approved all India.
High School Scholarships for International Students: - Applicant who are entering in Class 10th and you are among the first ten positions in the classroom at the end of each school term than you can ask your principal and give him/her write letter of recommendation from the office of the principle or vice. When your application is approved than Scholarships will be awarded and rated/Paid in scholarship calendar at the beginning of each new school year.
High school scholarship online application form: - Scholarship applicants should be able to demonstrate financial need, hardship and academic excellence. Applications may be downloaded from High school Scholarship website.
Scholarship Scheme of 12th Pass Aspirant
Name of Scholarship
High School Scholarship Form
Pre Metric, Post Metric and Meritorious Scholarship
CBSE, ICSE, State Board Exam
Who are Eligible
SC ST OBC and General Candidates
10th Scholarship for General School Students: - All community of student i.e. General, OBC, SC/ST all is eligible for this scholarship.
Main eligibility criteria:
1. Pre-Matric Scholarship for Class 9th:- Student, Financial assistance who passed their class 8th examination form a recognized institution.
2. Pre-Matric scholarship For Class 10th:- Students applications will be forwarded who passed their class 9th examination form any recognized institution.
3. Scholarships For High School Students Graduating in 2018:- Post Matric Scholarship All the students who are studying in 11th, 12th, graduation or post graduation ( courses like ITI, Polytechnic, Engineering Medical, Nursing, management, BA, B.Com, BA, M.Sc, MA etc) from UP district can apply for the post Matric scholarship.
Per Annum Income of Family/guardian of the SC/ST/OBC/Minority students should not cross above Rs. 30000.
Annum Income of Family/guardian of General: For Rural Rs.19884 & for Urban above Rs.25546 are not eligible to apply.
Documents required for 10th Board Scholarship 2017-18:- All applicants who want to apply online for 10th scholarship they must have below documents.
Income Proof Certificate for that year you are applying
Date of birth Certificate,
School or College Certificates,
An affidavit as per requirement and passport size photo and scanned Signature
Photocopy of bank passbook.
For applying for the scholarship, some steps are mention below
1. Complete the form as accurately as possible to the authorized High school Board official website page i.e. “https://scholarships.gov.in/”.
2. The All information given will be held main page will display, you will get the scholarship link over there.
3. Select the Scholarship application form has been designed link, and then click on Online Scholarship Application form 2017-18, 2018-19.
4. Enter all the mandatory details which are required.
5. Check all the filled details carefully and submit the form.
6. After successful submission, you can check the status from the official website of UP Board.
Required Contact Details:
Help Line /Toll-Free Numbers are given below: - Backward Class Welfare, Minority Welfare, And Social Welfare- 0120 - 6619540
Class 11th 12th last date: 28 Sep 2018 (date is expected to extend).
Last date to Submit Hard Copy: 4th October 2018
Last date for Post Matric other than Class 11th and 12th scholarship application: 1 November 2018 (date may extend).
Last date to Submit Hard Copy: 7th October 2018.
Money Transfer Policy:-
For Class 11th 12th student’s amount will be transferred on January 2019.
For Post Matric other than Class 11th 12th student’s amount will be transferred on February 2019.
So all the students of UP, MP, Bengalore, Maharashtra, Karnataka Board get ready to avail the scholarship in the new session 2018-19.
Links: - https://scholarships.gov.in/homePage
Tag:- high school scholarship form, foreign exchange programs for high school students to England, scholarship for high school students to study abroad, student scholarship application form online, high school scholarships 2018, high school study abroad scholarships England.