Bihar Scholarship Online Form 2019 Check Name List & Status
Bihar Scholarship Online Form 2019 Bihar Scholarship Status 2019 is here available for candidates who are studying in 10th,12th or Graduation in Any Stream. Bihar Scholarship Online Application Form 2018 applying mode is website where you may touch your Level to Apply.
Bihar Scholarship 2019:- The Government of Bihar sent scholarship to aspirant who have eligibility criteria as per govt rules. The Main Qualification is 3 Lakh Below family income in the state of Bihar and candidates will strictly allow uploading Aay Praman Patra (Income certificate). In the State of Bihar scholarship distribution takes place in 9 divisions which consist of 38 districts. Patna is the capital City of Bihar.
Bihar Scholarship Name List 2019;- if you applied earlier and waiting to receive Bihar Students Scholarship 2018 than we advise you to check Check Bihar Scholarship Name List 2018-19 through given link below.
How to Apply for Bihar Scholarship 2017-18:- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of National Scholarship Portal https://scholarships.gov.in.
Bihar Scholarship Online Registration Status:-
Stage 1:- All Category Application Form Will be Submitted Online.
Stage 2:- After Selecting the National Scholarship Portal Candidates should select Pre/Post Metric Scholarship Bihar.
Stage 3:- After Successfully Registering, candidates should visit College or Institute to Submit the Hard Copy of Application Form with Document with Aadhar Card.
Official Help Line:- Candidates Can Contact for Any Information on Toll Free No. 0120-6619540 or Tel. No. 0612-2226099.
Types of Scholarship that Provide by Bihar Govt in Scheme 2018:-
- अधिसूचित अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग के स्थायी निवासी अभ्यर्थियों: check here
- मुख्यमंत्री अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग सिविल सेवा प्रोत्साहन योजना: check here
- Ec scholarship: http://fts.bih.nic.in/EBCScholarShip/default.html
- national scholarship portal: https://scholarships.gov.in/
- student credit card yojna https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
- e kalyan website: http://ekalyan.bih.nic.in/Default.aspx
The Backward Classes and Backward Class Welfare Department is mainly for students belonging to Other Backward Classes :
(1) OBC Pre-Matric (Scholarship) Scheme
(2) OBC Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme
(3) Professional scholarship
(4) Pre-Exam Training Center
(5) Examination fee reimbursement
(6) CM extremely backward class meritorious scheme
(7) CM Backward Class Mediation Scheme
8) Other Backward Classes Virgo Residential +2 High Schools
(9) Other Backward Classes Welfare Hostel
(10) Jananayak Karpuri Thakur, extremely backward class welfare hostel
Document Required:- Main Document is Aadhar Card Number and 2nd One is Income Certificate of Bihar Tehsil.
Age Limit:- There is no age Limit but qualification of candidates is mandatory.
Important Dates:- Last Date to fill Bihar Scholarship Application Form is 28 February. However last date comes every month so that no ST SC, Minority people left.
Procedure to Apply