Lucknow University Counselling 2018 After Entrance Exam
Lucknow University Counselling 2018 and seat allotment letter after entrance exam is now published. To get B.A B.SC Choice Locking than download tge Lucknow University Counselling Letter.
Lucknow University Counselling Letter 2018 choice locking Name roll number LUGMAT, LUCSAT 2018 rank wise of the cities for proposed pool Choice filling PG BCA, MBA BBA LLB, Bed, B Com will start from 7th July 2018 evening and continue up to 10th July 2018 mid night. Details of vacant seats at LKO website: www.lkouniv.ac.in/admission other.
Lucknow University Counselling centers are Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut and Varanasi.
Lucknow University M.Phil Counselling will be starting soon. candidates who want to go to attend Lucknow University Counselling Letter visit before counselling.
Lucknow university Counselling Fees 2018
1.Candidates willing to participate in pool counselling shall bring drafts of Rs. 500/- and according to course fees MA M.Com, LLM, B.Pharma M.Pharma, M.Ed respectively as counselling and college fee in favor of Finance officer, Lucknow University, payable at Lucknow.
2. The SC/ST candidates who qualify for zero fee (as per proper documents) will bring bank draft of Rs. 5000/- BPT, B.El.Ed, B.Lib, LLB, B.PEd, BALLB, which will be refunded back after the Lucknow University allotment of seat at the counselling center on 11th July 2018.
Lucknow university Seat allotment result 2018 With changing in the LUCSAT counselling schedule, the first University Of Lucknow allotment result declaration date on July 6 2018. The lucknow university fee submission for first allotment scheduled to 2018 July 7 to 9 . The lucknow university second allotment result date on July 12, 2018.To avoid latest fees, LU staff will open a helpdesk for the selected candidates who don’t know how to filling choice in ACPC, upsee, IP, LPU in filling up the choices online UPSEE Seat Matrix 2018 Display.
1) Original and Photo copy of their counselling letter & admit card when.
2) 12th and 10th class certificates photo copies.
3) caste certificate for SC, ST And OBC which is attested or signed by the government gazette officer.
4) Bring 10 Passport size colored snaps.