AIIMS Recruitment 2017 831 Group B, C Latest News
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 For Group B, C Latest Jobs Openings All India Institute of Medical Sciences News, AIIMS Upcoming Recruitment 2017.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Institutes Invited Contenders to Apply Online With Their qualification of Group B, C Vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Sciences. AIIMS is a part of Medical Research and Treatment where people from all over India and Foreign countries comes to treatment of Un secure diseases by paying low amount of fields. AIIMS Doctor, Staff Nurse, Clerk, Senior Resident and other is famous in their hospitality. If you remember Munna Bhai MBBS Actor (Who wants to study in AIIMS Hospital to benefit in its location and human kinds).
NEW AIIMS in India: Government of Central has said to make new aiims in desired location and state. AIIMS hospital and Medical Hospital will be completed in 48 months from the date of the approval of Central government
List of New AIIMS
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Kamrup district of Assam ( 100 MBBS students per year).
AIIMS in Nagpur (Maharashtra),
Kalyani (West Bengal) and
Mangalagiri in Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
AIIMS were also sanctioned at Bathinda and AIIMS Gorakhpur (AIIMS Allahabad) in 2016.
Total No of Vacancies:
Name of the Posts:
1. Law Officer: 01 Post
2. Dietician: 12 Posts
3. Assistant Stores Officer: 01 Post
4. Audiologist: 01 Post
5. Bio Medical Engineer: 01 Post
6. Legal Assistant: 01 Post
7. Maternity and Child Welfare Officer: 01 Post
8. Medical Record Officer: 04 Posts
9. Medico Social Worker: 03 Posts
10. Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist): 04 Posts
11. PACS Administrator: 01 Post
12. Psychiatric Social Worker: 03 Posts
13. Speech Pathologist: 01 Post
14. Store Keeper: 20 Posts
15. Technical Officer (Dental)/ Dental Technician: 04 Posts
16. Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist): 04 Posts
17. Warden (Hostel Warden): 04 Posts
18. Junior Warden (House keepers): 10 Posts
19. Lab Attendant Gr.ll: 41 Posts
20. Lower division clerk: 32 Posts
21. Medical Record Technician: 38 Posts
22. Modellar (Artist): 14 Posts
23. Office/Stores Attendant (Multi-Tasking): 40 Posts
24. Pharmacist Grade-ll: 27 Posts
25. Stenographer: 34 Posts
26. Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for Post 2, 5 & 9 and 30 years for all remaining posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate/Masters Degree/ PG Degree/Ph.D in relevant field with desired experience as per the post. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.3000/- (Group A & B) for General & OBC candidates and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of DD in favor of Director, AIIMS payable as Delhi/New Delhi. Fee is exempted for PHC.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can download the prescribed application form and duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested copies of all required certificates.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16-10-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
Name of the Posts
1. Office Assistant (NS) (Group B): 25 Posts
2. Staff Nurse Grade I [Nursing Sister] (Group B): 125 Posts
3. Technical Assistant /Technician (Group B): 25 Posts
4. Hospital Attendant (Group C): 100 Posts
5. Store Keeper-Cum-Clerk (Group C): 40 Posts
Name of the Posts
1. Educationalist: 01 Post
2. Registrar: 01 Post
3. Senior Biochemist: 01 Post
4. Senior Chemist: 01 Post
5. Senior Veterinary Officer (Surgeons): 01 Post
6. Biochemist: 01 Post
7. Chemist: 02 Posts
8. Clinical Psychologist / Psycho