Medicinal Plants Cultivation Course: 3 Month Diploma
Medicinal Plants Cultivation Course in India by CSIR-CIMAP Institutes 3 Month Diploma Medicinal Plants Cultivation Training Course.
Medicinal Plants Cultivation Course The programme targets to provide training for the youth in both fundamental and applied aspects of agro and post harvest practices of medicinal plants for those students who are High school, 12th pass and Agriculture Students. CSIR-CIMAP is a national India National Research & Development Laboratory of CSIR having a focus research mandate on medicinal and aromatic plants (MAPs) and also to create awareness on utilization for the industry and society.
Diploma in Medicinal Plants Cultivation: Selection Procedure of Medicinal Plants Cultivation Diploma Depending on the number of applicants, the selection mode will comprise of suitable entrance tests and / or interviews. The entrance examination is intended to judge the general aptitude of the candidates.
1. Title of the Course: Certificate course on Cultivation and post-harvest processing of aromatic crops.
2. Duration: 12 weeks (3 months)
3. No. of Seats: 40 (50% from rural & 50% from urban).
4. Educational Qualification: 10th Pass + 2, Intermediate in Agriculture pass or fail
5. Age group: 18-50 years (relaxation for SC/St/OBC as per Govt. rules)
6. Date of commencement: 23rd October 2017
7. Venue of the course : CSIR-CIMAP, Kukrail, Picnic Spot, Lucknow
8. Course fee : Rs. 3000/- for self sponsored
9. Rs. 5000/- for industry/ NGO sponsored
10. Residential/Non residential : Non – residential
11. Contact Person : Dr Saudan Singh (0522-2718629)