DFP Recruitment 2018 Field Publicity Assistant
DFP Recruitment 2018 Applications as per format given below are invited from eligible candidates for filling up post of Field Publicity Assistant in Meghalaya, Mizoram & Tripura (MMT) Region. The post is Unreserved (UR) , in the Pay Band PB -1 , Rs. 5200-20200 and Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 /-.
Salary: pay scale (Pre revised Scale 5200-20200, GP- 2800) Pay Matrix Level-5 (As per 7th pay commission).
Organization Name: Directorate of Field Publicity Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Field Publicity Assistant under Regional Office, Directorate of Field Publicity, Nagaland & Manipur Region under unreserved category.
Advertisement: No. NM/20-Esstt/2017/_
Regional Office: Nagaland & Manipur Kohima
1. Field Publicity Assistant Nature of Work:
To assist Field Publicity Officer of Directorate of Field Publicity in organizing publicity programmes for Government of India in rural and semi-urban areas.
To liaison with village level functionaries for organizing publicity programmes in villages.
Maintenance of office records & AV equipment and preparation of reports on programme activities.
2. Essential Qualification: The applicant should possess a minimum qualification of Graduation from recognized university. Her/she should be familiar with operation of Audio/Visual Equipment/Public Address System etc. (please attach certificate as documentary proof of training/experience).Ability to speak in Regional Languages.
1. Background of social work in rural areas and experience in media related works.
2. Possession of valid light Motor Vehicle License issued by Govt. Transport Authority.
3. Familiarity with computer operation and ability to work on photo/video editing software.
4. Excellent communication skills.
4. Age Group: The age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 35 years as on 30.07.2017. Relaxation for Government servants up to 5 years and for SC/ST/OBC in accordance with the Notification/orders/circulars issued by the Central Government.
5.Physical Fitness: The applicant should be physical fit to carry out Field Publicity Programmes in rural areas.
6. Probation Period: 2 (Two years)
7. Other Instructions: One self addressed envelope duly stamped should be sent along with application form.
How to Apply: Application form along with duly attested copy of qualifications certificates should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 1st September, 2017. One self addressed envelope duly stamped should be sent along with the application form. Candidates have to present original documents at the time of interview / test. The place of posting will be in DFP Unit under MMT Region wherever there is vacancy but selected candidates would also liable to be posted anywhere in the country.
Links: Applications, as per format given on website www.dfp.nic.in/Kohima
Address: Directorate of Field Publicity Ministry of I & B, Regional Office (MMT), “Margaret Syiem Building, Nongthymma i, Shillong.