Atal Pension Yojana
Atal Pension Yojana 2016 under Pension Security Program Atal Pension Yojana Scheme 2017. The Government of India is extremely concerned about the old age income security of the working poor and Atal Pension Yojana is focused on encouraging and enabling them to join the National Pension System NPS. APY which will provide a defined pension, depending on the contribution, and its period. The Government announced the introduction of universal social security schemes in the Insurance and Pension sectors for all Indians, specially the poor and the under-privileged, in the Budget for the year 2015-16.
Atal Pension Yojana 2015 Application Form which is twin swavalamban pension yojana in Hindi at the age group of 18 The APY will be focused on all citizens in the unorganized sector, who join the National Pension System (NPS) administered by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). Atal Pension Yojana details Therefore, minimum period of contribution by any subscriber under APY would be 20 years or more. The benefit of fixed minimum pension would be guaranteed by the Government. The APY would be introduced from 1st June, 2015.
Atal Pension Yojana Form 2015 Under the APY, the subscribers would receive the fixed minimum pension of Rs. 1000 per month, Rs. 2000 per month, Rs. 3000 per month, Rs. 4000 per month, Rs. 5000 per month, at the age of 60 years, depending on their contributions, which itself would be based on the age of joining the APY. Benefits of APY will be fixed pension for the subscribers ranging between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000, if he joins and contributes between the age of 18 years and 40 years. The contribution levels would vary and would be low if subscriber joins early and increase if he joins late.
Atal Pension Yojana APY in Hindi latest news
- Fixed Pension available for subscribers: Rs.1000/- Per month to Rs.5000/- Per month
- Min. & Max. Period for Contribution: Min. 20 Years, Max. 42 Years
- Age Limit to Join the Scheme: Min 18 Years Max 40 Years
- Government’s contribution: 50% of the subscriber’s contribution or Rs.1000/- Per annum Maximum, whichever is lower, for a period of 5 years
- Return: On attaining the age of 60 years fixed monthly pension to subscriber and his/her spouse and return of corpus to nominees.