Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2016 latest news india post office icici bank in hindi jeevan jyoti insurance in UP Bihar MP Rajasthan scheme pradhan mantri suraksha bima yojana scheme 2016 will be a one year cover Accident Insurance Scheme offering accidental death and disability cover for death or disability. Pradhan mantri suraksha bima yojana renewable from year to year on account of an accident. The PMSBY scheme 2016 would and other General Insurance companies willing to offer the product on similar terms with necessary approvals and tie up with Banks for this purpose. Participating banks will be free to engage any such insurance company for implementing the scheme for their subscriber
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Scheme 2016 Application Form All savings bank account holders in the age 18 to 70 years in participating banks will be entitled to join pradhan mantri suraksha bima yojana news 2016. In case of multiple saving bank accounts held by single individual in one or different banks from private or public sector, the applicant would be eligible to join the scheme through only one savings bank account for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha lic Bima Yojana 2016. Must buy this accident cover insurance for everybody 18 plus and for each of your family member whether father, mother, sister or brother
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Scheme 2016 by through Government newly launched insurance schemes for Accidental Death and Disability this schemes would be offered by all Public Sector General and other private ICICI, Axis bank Insurance Companies come in effect from 1st June 2016.And to know more about P Pradhan M Mantri S Suraksha B Bima Y Yojana visit the official web site of this scheme i.e. www.jansuraksha.gov.in and you may also contact to National Toll Free number 1800-180-1111 and 1800-110-001 and Statewide phone number are listed below in this article Statewide download pdf
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Scheme 2016
- Eligibility: Minimum age limit 18 to 70 years with saving bank account and Aadhaar number linked to the bank account
- What Premium: Just Rs. 12 per annum!
- Payment Mode: The PMSBY premium will be directly automatic debited by the bank from the subscribers account.
- What Risk Coverage: For accidental death and full disability Rupees 2 Lakh and for partial disability Rupay 1 Lakh.
- Latest Terms of Risk Coverage: A scheme every year. He or she can also prefer to give a long-term option of under process
- JAN-SURAKSHA - Toll Free Numbers