Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2018 Assistants
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2018 invited for selection of Academic & Technical Category of Employees.
SAHA Jobs Opportunities According to the bye-laws of Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics the employees of the Institute are divided into four different categories:
(1) Scientific (2) Technical (3) Administrative (4) Auxiliary
Advertisement: No. SINP/Estt/Advt/10/2017
Name of post: THE Position of Project Assistants-2017’.
Divisions: Nuclear Physics Division.
Essential Qualification: B.Sc or M.Sc or B.E. /B. Tech (Physics Hons) with at least 55% marks in Honours + Diploma in Electronics/ Mechanical/
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years as on the last date of receiving application. Candidates should have a medical insurance for the period of engagement.
The norms of recruitment laid down in this booklet apply to the categories (1) and (2)
2. General Principles
2.1 Stream and grades
In each of the categories (1) and (2) the posts are subdivided into one or more streams, as shown in Appendix 1. The grades to which these posts in various streams are linked, are also given in the same Appendix. These grades, as well as the linking of the grades to different designations, may be revised from time to time by the Council of the Institute in consonance with the same in other DAE units like the TIFR and BARC, subject to the approval of DAE.
3. Appointing Authorities: The bye-laws of the Institute provide that for all the posts in the grade SD or above, the Council of the Institute is the Appointing Authority, whereas for all other posts the Director is the Appointing Authority. The bye-laws may be amended by the Council, if deemed necessary.
4. Selection Committees: Candidates are to be examined by Selection Committees whose structure is given in Appendix II.
5. Starting Salary : n general, the qualifications and experience level determine the grade to which an employee can be appointed, and hence the starting salary at the time of appointment will normally be at the lowest point in the grade.
6. Educational Qualification: Special qualifications/merit/experience of a candidate may be recognized by giving some initial increments at the discretion of the Appointing Authority, for which recommendation may be made by the Selection Committee.
Last Date of filling Form: 18th September 2017.
Selection Process: Direct Interview.
How to Apply: Procedure for Applying Interested and eligible candidates should apply by email only to email@example.com with the subject matter ‘APPLICATION FOR
The following details are to be appended in the application:-
(a) Complete Bio-data Proforma with e-mail ID/ Phone No.
(b) Details of qualification i.e. Examination passed, year, division, and percentage of marks from Graduation onwards, and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations).
Address: SAHA INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS , 1/AF, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700 064.