UP D.El.Ed Latest News 2017 Merit List, Cut Off Marks
UP D.El.Ed Latest News 2017 For BTC Admission Merit List & Cut Off Marks in Counselling UP D.El.Ed BTC Latest News 2017.
UP D.El.Ed Admission 2017 Candidates Graduate Degree are invited for admission to UP Diploma in Education D.El.Ed Admission 2017. Date of Registration & Counselling of online Application Form 14 June 2017, Last Date (on receipt of paid fees) of Online is 8th July 2017. The counselling will be open to residents of DIET Colleges. In D.El.Ed In addition to the qualifications prescribed Diploma in Education supports multiple language URDU applicants also applied.
UP D.El.Ed Merit List 2017: On the basis of marks obtained in Graduate examination Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational Merit List will be prepared purely on the basis of percentage stream-wise. While choice locking, some seats are reserve for outside Uttar Pradesh candidates. If the seats of outside till vacant then these seats will convert in open category.
1. If in stream of (Science, Commerce and Vocational Education) seats remain Vacant, these will be converted into Arts stream seats.
2. If the seats in Science stream remain vacant, these will be converted into Commerce Stream or vice versa.
3. A candidate applying for D.El.Ed. Course in an institution, recognized by the NCTE (National Council of Teachers Education) and affiliated to the Uttar Pradesh Board of Primary Education.
4. In Counselling: case of absent of such candidates the seats shall be filled up from among the merit listed candidates in order of merit as per reservation rules.
5. Total seats in each category shall be distributed between Arts, Math’s and Biology discipline candidates on 50: 50 basis.
UP D.El.Ed Cut Off Marks 2017: policy of 60% seats in private institutions will be filled on the basis of UP D.El.Ed Combined merit through centralized online counselling by the scent and remaining seats of quota will be filled by the conceded institutions subject to fulfillment minimum qualification mentioned in this notification.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed Graduate in Arts, Science, and Commerce or Engineering examination from recognized Boards Councils.