Ambedkar School of Economics Admission 2017 Online Form
Ambedkar School of Economics Admission 2017 in University of Karnataka Ambedkar School Of Economics Bengaluru Admission 2017.
Ambedkar School of Economics Admission 2017 Invited Application Form for Admission in Higher Education Subjects called Economics, Social Science. Bengaluru Dr. B.r. Ambedkar School of Economics”, an institution of international standard in economics, social science and public administration. If we got to history To commemorate 125th birth anniversary of Bharath Ratna Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, the statesman and a great economist of the country ,m the Government of Karnataka has named the institution as Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics.
Bengaluru Dr. B.r. Ambedkar School of Economics Admission 2017: It is proposed to make BASE as an institution of excellence with special focus on study of social science. It is envisaged that, BASE would be a very high quality academic institution for both teaching and research activities, to be on par with the best academic institutions throughout the world. The Government of Karnataka Established BASE as an autonomous institute of excellence.
BASE Admission 2017: Bengaluru Dr B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) have below given eligibility criteria for CUCET-2017, a course called Integrated M.A. Programme (5 Years) in Economics for more details check below.
Course: Integrated M. A. in Economics
Offered By: BASE
Intake: 40 (provisional)
Eligibility: 10 + 2 in any Stream or equivalent of any recognized board in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects having 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for general category and 45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Features and Facilities of Dr. B.r. Ambedkar School of Economics institution (BASE)
1. An autonomous Institution of Government of Karnataka.
2. In recognition of the exemplary contributions made by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar to the envelopment of Independent Indians as a tribute to his memory.
3. In order to ensure that teaching standards of world class institution are achieved, it is proposed to invite some of the best professors within the country and abroad to come and teach in this institution.
4. It is proposed to make BASE as the most preferred institution with global recognition in the field of Economics and Allied Social Science.
5. The School would be an institution which will be wholly residential and all the students and research scholars would compulsorily reside in the hostels on the campus.