UPSSSC Junior Assistant Joining Date 2016
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Joining Letter 2016 marks for qualified Medical exam date Test and non qualified Document check candidates news date covered by UPSSSC Junior Assistant Document verification date 2016 recruitment shall be on the basis of scrutiny of application and UPSSSC Junior Assistant medical exam fitness test date 2016 for the post panel will be formed solely on the basis of their length of military service subject to latest Physically Efficiency Test syllabus of UP.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Document Verification Date 2016
Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria and who are short-listed in the Personal Interview either UPSSSC Junior Assistant Document verification date 2016 will be intimated by e-mail (online) or by posts. Applicants are requested to keep track of the same by visiting Official website from upsssc.gov.in time to time. Similarly final selection UPSSSC Junior Assistant final result will be available on the posts of which you applied in that web-site for candidates selected for UPSSSC Junior Assistant appointment letter 2016 at place where Certificates Required For Interview.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Document required while at Interview 2016
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the photocopy of the same ready for submission at the time of Interview, along with originals of the following Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
1. Photo identity proof & address proof.
2. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
3. All types of attested copies of Mark sheets, certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
4. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as required to see;
5. Caste related certificate as applicable.
6. Experience certificate, certificate from employer in proof of continuance of his or her job.