WB Post Office Syllabus 2015
WB Postal Circle syllabus 2016 for Driver Postman and Mail Guard recruitment and model paper based on previous year question 2016 wb post office syllabus 2017 exam patternThe candidates shall be subjected to an Online or offline Aptitude Test of the level of 10th class and matriculation covering the following subjects/topics. WB Post Office Postman Mail Guard vacancies Selection process is based later on 2011, 2012 and 2013 on Divisional level merit list from among the qualified candidates applied for the Division Unit concerned in 2015
WB Post Office Post Office Postman & Mailguard Model Paper will be conducted for 90 Minutes covering four parts in one day. Each part General Knowledge, Reasoning, Mathematics and English Language such as Bengali and Hindi offline pdf paper will be for 25 marks and duration of all the parts will be for 90 minutes. All eligible Applicants belonging to various categories that have the educational qualification of Matriculation pass from a recognized university or Board condition in above shall be invited for appearing in Aptitude test. No weight age for marks secured by the Applicants in Matriculation will be given while preparing the WB Postman Merit Lists 2015
A common wb post office staff card driver result for WB Post Office Postman expected cut off lists 2015 in the respective Postal Divisions Units shall be prepared in respect of all categories of posts put together. For the said purpose, the candidates shall indicate the name of only one Division Unit in the online application. Thereafter, the candidates will be allotted to the division / unit as per their indication in the online application based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancy.
WB Post Office Driver exam pattern on Postman and mailguard total marks-100 No. of PARTS with their contents will be as follows model papers
- Part a – 25 marks – 25 questions on General Knowledge, Reasoning and Analytical Ability – Multiple Choice Questions.
- Part B – 25 marks – 25 questions on Mathematics - Multiple Choice Questions.
WB Postman Mail Guard exam pattern Syllabus of Part C Two Segments
a) 25 marks – English Language – Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions.
b) 25 marks – Regional Language - Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions.
The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained West Bengal Postman and Delivery mailguard in each part of the Aptitude Test is prescribed as besides securing prescribed aggregate marks under:-
- Unreserved candidates (OC) 10 mark in each part and 40% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part i.e. part i.e. Part A, B, and C & D
- OBC: 9 marks in each part and 37% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part i.e. Part A, B, and C & D
- SC/ST: 8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part i.e. Part A, B, and C & D