Lucknow University B.ed Entrance Exam 2017 Date of Admission & Previous Year Question Paper Syllabus Form Lucknow University B.ed Entrance Exam Date 2017
Lucknow University B.ed Entrance Exam 2017 Joint Entrance of UP B.ed will have 1 entrance exam for LU BED Admission 2017 which will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person the Lucknow Entrance B.ed Exam Syllabus Questions paper will be designed to test the ability of the candidate's general knowledge of the environment around him and its application form to society The test will also include previous 10 year questions 2013 and 2014 relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
Lucknow University 2 Year BED Admission 31st January 2017 Latest Update: Click here
If you want to apply for Lucknow University lkouniv.ac.in UP b.ed Joint Entrance Exam 2016 Online form with application form to how to apply or download upbed.nic.in syllabus then this is correct site you have visited 2016
Up b.ed entrance exam sample question papers in Hindi requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognize individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one's teaching aptitude.
Syllabus for UP B.Ed. Distance or regular Mode Entrance Test 2016 Questions to be set other than as in Part A General English Syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree level (B.A. Special English) 50 Questions (50 Marks)
In Social Sciences (c) Civics
2) Socialism in the Indian Context
3) Secularism in the Indian context
4) World peace and the role of India
5) Traffic Education
1) Micro-Macro, Static-Dynamic, Normative and Positive Economics.
2) Cardinal and Ordinal approaches, and law of diminishing marginal utility.
3) Law of variable proportions, and returns to scale.
4) Different concepts of costs and their Inter-reaction.
5) Concepts of National Income.
Indian Government and Politics:
1. Introductory note on Nationalist movement in India: Brief sketch: survey from 1885-1947.
2. Constituent Assembly - Making of the Indian constitution. Salient features of the Constitution - amending procedure.
3. Indian Federation: Union - State relations - recent trends.
4. Fundamental rights, Fundamental duties, Directive principles of state policy.
5. President - Election - powers and functions - council of ministers P.M.
Political Science - Concepts and Theories:
1. Introduction, definition, scope and importance of political science.
2. Different approaches to the study of political science - Traditional and Modern.
3. Relation with other social sciences: History, Economics, Public Administration,
Sociology and Ethics.
4. Society - State - Nation.
5. Sovereignty: Monism and Pluralism.
History of India up to 1526 A.D.
1. Pre historic, Paleolithic, Mesolithic and Neolithic culture.
2. Harappa Civilization - origin, extent, urban planning - Nature of polity and economic organization.
3. Rise of new Religious movements: Jainism and Buddhism in 6th century B.C.
4. The Mouryan empire - Asoka’s dharma, its nature and propagation, Mouryan Administration State, Economy, Art and Architecture.
5. Post-Mouryan period, Socio-cultural developments with special
General Awareness 30 Marks
- Reasoning 20 Marks
- Language Comprehension Hindi and English 20 Marks
1. Candidates opting for Language or Social Science 80 Marks
2. Candidates opting for Science or (MCQ Question) 80 Marks