MES Exam Syllabus 2016 Questions Paper Pattern Mate
MES Exam Syllabus 2016
MES Syllabus 2016 previous year question paper Mate Clerk Military Engineering Services UP MES Exam Syllabus 2016 modal papers will electrical FGM REF Mechanical Fitter carpainter mason vehicle mechanic painter exam pattern be of the level to commensurate with Educational Mate special trade question paper and exam pattern Qualification of 12th set we are giving some details about specialized topic on various vacancy of Draughtsman, Supervisor Barrack and Store Supervisor,Store Keeper Grade 2 SK-II,Civil Motor Driver OG CMD OG,Peon,Chowkidar,Meter Reader,Caneman,Mate.
MES Syllabus 2016 Selection would be based on the performance in the on-line test and interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment.
MES Storekeeper Syllabus 2016, Peon, Chowkidar, Safaiwala & Cane Man
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 questions)
- Numerical Aptitude (25 questions) 25
- General English & General Awareness (30 questions)
- Specialized Trade Topic (50 questions)
Candidates will be called for online examination to be held in the month of February, 2015.There will be negative marks for wrong answer, and 1/4th of the allotted marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to appear for the online examination at their own expenses to be held in the month of October november 2016.
Cut off Score: Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score in the objective type examination. Qualifying descriptive test will be assessed for only those candidates who would have scored a minimum total score in the objective type examinations. Candidates who have scored a minimum total score in the objective examination and have qualified the descriptive test will be short listed for the interview.
Government of India Directorate General of Employment & Training Ministry of Labor& Employment Candidates applying for the post on the basis of requisite qualifications will be eligible only if the said qualification is acquired after passing 10th & 12th Standard Examinations.
And for mate
- General Intelligence & Reasoning 25
- Numerical Aptitude (25 questions)
- General English (25 questions)
- General Awareness (55 questions)
Only For Mate After completion of training the trainee will be able to:-
1. Perform Industrial wiring and panel wiring and its maintenance.
2. Maintenance and operation of the single and 3 phase motor with different types of starter
And its maintenance.
3. To connect step down and step up transformer and its testing.
4. Identify the cable sizes and perform cable jointing
5. Check the condition and maintenance of lead acid battery
6. Operation and day to day routine maintenance of DG Sets.
7. Earth resistance testing and maintenance.