Bhartiya Jeevan Bima Nigam Recruitment 2016 2017 AAO Generalist CA
Bhartiya Jeevan Bima Nigam Recruitment 2015
Life Insurance Corporation of India Bhartiya Jeevan Bima Nigam Recruitment 2016 2017 invites Online form from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer LIC AAO Generalist and CA Chartered Accountants.Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only before Last date for Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee with Intimation Charges.
To register application, choose the tab Click here for LIC AAO Bharti New Insurance Registration and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Bhartiya Jeevan Bima Nigam Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system Interested & eligible candidates need to attend the Rojgar Mela Office or shop for apply online along with their Bio-data complete in all respect & all needed documents on due date. Assistant Administrative Officer number of vacancies 200 For North Eastern Region and Jammu & Kashmir State Generalist and Chartered Accountant
LIC Insurance AAO Recruitment 2014 Details
1. Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For Jammu & Kashmir State: 40
2. Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For North Eastern Region: 60
3. Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant) - For All India: 100
Category wise posts:
- General: 116
- OBC: 46
- ST: 14
- SC: 24
- Applicant shall possess the HSC/12th/Bachelor’s Degree of a University established in India under a statute.
- If you apply for generalists then Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian,
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Indi
- Preference may be given to those applicants who possess a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management.
- Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable.
- Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage.
Scale of Pay:
Basic pay of Rs. 17240 /- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 38,512/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
One year, extendable up to 2 years.
- Intimation Charges which is Non-refundable Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode as under:
- For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 50/- plus Transaction Charges
- For all Other Candidates Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.500/- plus Transaction Charges
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Repay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, and Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets
How to Apply:
Candidates are necessarily required to apply On‐line through LIC’s website under the heading “Careers “Before applying online, candidates should Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications
- Commencement of on-line registration of application:
- Closure of registration:
- Closure for editing application details:
- Last date for printing your application:
- Online Fee Payment:
No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.