UP MES Mate Syllabus 2016 Electrical Mechanical Fitter Painter
MES Question Paper Exam Pattern
UP MES Mate Syllabus 2016 Mes.gov.in Military Engineer Service Electrical Mechanical Fitter Painter UP MES Question Paper Exam Pattern 2016 Syllabus Mate download pdf for Mate, Civil Motor Driver GK Syllabus for written examination and typing test MATE Current, MES Question Paper Exam Pattern Test in English Maths, and General Awareness the questions will be of the level to commensurate with Educational Qualification of 12th
MES Question Paper Exam Pattern in these rules The Written Examination will comprise of FOUR PARTS as per the details Mentioned below
(a) Time Allowed (General Candidates): 2 Hours
(b) Time Allowed (Visually Handicapped): 2 Hours 20 mins
(c) Question Paper: Objective Multiple Choice Types
(d) Total Marks: 200 Marks
Interview In MES
- Candidates who will pass in Written Exam will be issued with Call Up letter to appear in Typing Test on Computer. Candidates who will qualify Typing Test on
- Computer will be called for Interview on the same day on which Typing Test will be conducted. Candidates will bring their Admit Card issued by MEG &
- Centre to appear for Written Test/Typing Test/Interview. Candidates NOT found in possession of Admit Card will NOT be permitted.
- Typing Test to be administered on the Computer only and Computer will be provided by HQ MEG & Centre at venue of the examination.
- Typing Test will be conducted only in English or Hindi Computer and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Typing Test Medium separately in the Application form.
MES Written Test Question GK National and International News
1.Name India's First Private Metro service started operation from Gurgaon, Haryana. – Rapid Metro
2.According to the annual Doing Business report released on 29 October 2013 by World Bank and IFC, what is India‘s rank? - 134th Spot in the Ease of Doing Business List
(2) Hong Kong
(3) New Zealand
(4) United States
(10) United Kingdom
- India declares itself free from ______ flu. Bird
- India ranks ________ in the list of countries that approached Google with requests, seeking information on users. – Second
- US topped the list with 10,918 requests, India followed with 2,691 during the January-June period this year.
- Whose postage stamp were released to honour him before his 200th Test. - Sachin Tendulkar
- President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurate the nuclear waste immobilization plant (WIP) of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) at___________. - Kalpakkam
- Which two countries lost UNESCO voting right, recently? – US, Israel
- U.S. automatically lost voting rights at UNESCO, after missing a crucial deadline to repay its debt to the world‘s cultural agency. The U.S. hasn‘t paid its dues to the UNESCO in protest over the decision by world governments to make Palestine a UNESCO member in 2011. Israel suspended its dues at the same time.
- Jordan will replace which country on the UN Security Council for a two-year term? - Saudi Arabia
- The UN General Assembly, which voted on Oct. 17 to give Saudi Arabia the seat traditionally reserved for an Arab nation on the council, will have to formally approve Jordan as a replacement.
- U N Security Council Elected 5 New Non-Permanent Members: Chad, Chile, Lithuania, Nigeria and _______ elected to seats as non-permanent members by the United Nations Security Council in the 15-member Council on 17 October 2013. - Saudi Arabia
- These members have been elected for two-year term which would start from January 2014
- The New Council members will replace Azerbaijan, Guatemala, Morocco, Pakistan and Togo.
- India had served as a non-permanent member at the council in 2011-2012.
- Australia on 29 October 2013 announced the winding down of its military mission in which country with the withdrawal of most of its troops by the end of 2014. - Afghanistan
- Download MES Syllabus & Exam Pattern