Data Scientist Salary in India, Jobs Qualification in BOB, SBI, Axis, ICICI
Data Scientist Salary in India and its Jobs Qualification in BOB, SBI, Axis, ICICI Data Scientist Jobs Qualification IN BOB, SBI, Axis, ICICI, Bank Data Scientist Salary Per Month, Data Scientist Skills Jobs For Freshers, Data Scientist Course, Latest News, Work Profile Data Scientist Bank Data Scientist Salary in India: Recently Bank of Baroda, One of the India’s largest Bank is looking for experienced Information Technology (IT) as a Data Scientist and Data Engineer professionals for the Bank’s Analytical Centre of Excellence (ACoE). Here we giving you summary of What Data Scientist do in various bank of India. Whether it is private bank like Axis Bank, ICICI, HDFC Bank and Govt Bank like SBI, PNB, Indian Bank etc.
Bank Data Scientist Qualification : B. Tech/ B.E./ M Tech/ M.E. in Computer Science, IT, Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.) from AICTE/UGC recognized university. Experience of Data Scientist Working in Bank: Min. 6 years’ post qualification experience in IT/Data Science in BFSI sector out of which min. 3 years’ experience as a Data Scientist.
Bank of Baroda Data Scientist Salary Per Month: Time to time is approximately Rs. 1.57 lacs /-, Rs. 1.88 lacs and Rs. 2.25 lacs per month (as amended from time to time), respectively in Mumbai. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Govt Bank Data Scientist Allowance: At present, monthly CTC at the initial level of MMG/S-II, MMG/S-III & SMG/S-IV including DA, Special Allowance, HRA, CCA and all perks and benefits like quarters facility, in lieu of HRA, for Officers; Conveyance; Medical Aid; LTC; etc., admissible as per rules of the Bank.
Data Scientist Role & Responsibilities: 1.Work in Bank’s Analytics Centre of Excellence as data Scientist.
2 . Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
3.Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test, iterate exploratory analytics that will reveal insight and opportunities for the business.
4. Generate efficient data marts, analysis and reports on large data sets, building basic automations to reduce manual interventions for repeated analysis and data updates.
5. Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
6. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
7.Implement and Deploy Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence/ Natural Language Processing models using R/Python etc.
8. Monitor the performance and accuracy of the AI/ML models in production.
9. Design and implement Big data scalable workflow systems using Big Data Technologies.
10.Closely collaborate with business teams to develop/ co-create analytics use case.
11. Understand business requirements, devise and implement strategies to improve the operational efficiencies/business KPIs using AI/ML techniques.
Data Scientist Skill Requirement:
1.Proven working experience as data scientist
2. Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
3.Hands on data analysis experience using Relational Databases and Big Data platforms. Ability to query in SQL, Spark etc.
4. Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
5. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
6. Strong in Advanced Machine learning/ Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks, Deep Learning techniques.
7.Experience with programming languages/tools used in data science (R/Python etc.)
8. Knowledge of Cloudera Data Science Workbench is a plus.
9.Familiarity with developing models using semi structure as well as unstructured data.
10. End to end experience in development from data extraction, data quality assessment to modelling and validation. 11. Self-driven individual with business acumen
12. Strong understanding of Banking Business Domains.