Singapore Apple LumiHealth Programme Registration, $380 Cash
Singapore Apple LumiHealth Programme Registration 2020 SingPass Accounts $380 Cash Apple LumiHealth Programme Online Registration 2021 Singapore LumiHealth Programme Age Limit. Singapore Government has tied up with Apple to start LumiHealth Fitness Programme. In this Singapore LumiHealth Fitness Scheme you can earn $380 Dollar in cash. To take part in Apple LumiHealth Programme you need to do all types of exercise which mention below.
Singapore LumiHealth Programme Registration 2020: If anyone says, you are unhealthy and very fat than you should not reply to them and if you want to decrease your weight than Singapore Government is paying money to complete your fitness task. In this Covid 19 symptoms nobody wants to hospital in early ages and more important thing is people are very concerned about their health.
Apple LumiHealth Fitness Programme $386 Cash: Under LumiHealth Fitness Programme you can secretly make money by using Apply Watch Fitness Tracker. Cash prize of 380 dollar (Rs 20600) something will credited on LumiHealth Fitness Winners Bank Account.
Types of Task you need to complete: Daily Exercise, Yoga, Morning Walk, Swimming and etc. information will displayed on your Apple Watch. Good thing is you can also watch videos on your I Phone during completion of task.
Period of LumiHealth Programme: 2 Years
Through an I Phone App, you need to complete all exercise daily. Applicant should complete daily activities which gives their body shape, control your body blood, sugar level, if you are fat than cycling, yoga etc.
Age Limit: Minimum age to participate in LUMI HEALTH Programme is 15/17 years.
You can register for your SingPass account at www.singpass.gov.sg if you are:
• At least 15 years old (however to participate in LumiHealth you are required to be 17 years or older)
• Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
• Passholders (Employment Pass, EntrePass, S-Pass, Dependant Pass, Long Term Visit Pass Plus)
• Selected Work Permit Holders
For more details on SingPass, please visit www.singpass.gov.sg
The Activity rings on your Apple Watch show your daily movement as three simple metrics.
• The Move ring shows you how many active calories you burn.
• The Exercise ring shows you how many minutes of brisk activity you’ve completed.
• The Stand ring shows you the hours throughout the day in which you’ve stood and moved around for at least one minute.