Rajasthan Vidyut Bijli Vibhag Recruitment 2020 1540 Ministerial Staff, J.E, A.E
Rajasthan Vidyut Bijli Vibhag Recruitment 2020 RVUNL 1540 Ministerial Staff Recruitment 2021 Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag AE Recruitment 2020 Raj DISCOM J.E Vacancy Latest News in Hindi 2020. Here we have good news for Rajasthan Un Employed youth who have Technical and Non-Technical degree but due to Covid 19 they can’t go outside from their home. The Jobs Raj Vidyut Vibhag Bharti is born from 5 Bijli company in Rajasthan.
RVUNL 1540 Ministerial Staff Recruitment 2021: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer and total 5 discome will soon issue employment notification of 1540 RVUNL Recruitment 2020. Where 500 posts kept separate to fill ministerial staff and rest of jobs is handover to Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. Government and Administration both has given green signal to fill 1540 Engineer, Officer and Group C Karmchari Bharti in Bijli Vibhag.
1.Only 1 application form will be filled.
2. you need to give preference on posting.
3. After posting you need to attend counselling for making merit list.
4.No waiting list.
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
1. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUN)
2. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd (RVPN)
3. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (JVVN)
4. Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (AVVN)
5. Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (JDVVN)
Total Number of vacancies: 1540 posts.
Name of the Posts:
1. Ministerial Staff: Accounts/Personnel Officer, Junior Assistant & Accountant, Stenographer and Jr legal Officer.
2. Technical Staff: Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer.
Age Limit: Minimum Age required 21 years to Maximum Age 38 years as per SC ST Age crosses to 33, OBC 31 Physically Handicapped 38 govt rules.
Educational Qualification For RVUNL AE JE Recruitment 2021: B.Tech Engineering Related Graduation Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil Engineering and other trade.
Application Fees: For Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs /- and For reserved ST, SC, BC and SBC Category Candidates: Rs /-.Candidates should pay their fees on NET Banking method of Debit card, or Challan.
Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview With Trade Test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible job seeker are advice to wait for next confirmation of RVUNL 1540 Recruitment 2020.
Starting Date For Submission Form:
Last Date for Online Application: