One Nation One Health Card Scheme, PM Modi Announcing on 15 August 2020
One Nation One Health Card Scheme 15 August 2020 PM Modi One Health Card Yojana Registration 2021 One Nation One Health Card Scheme Launching Date Documents Required For One Nation Health Card Application Form 2020. Prime Minister going to launch One Nation One Health Card Scheme on 15th August 2020. After One Nation One Ration Card Scheme in 24 States and Union Territories of India. Now PM Modi brings new scheme that will be implemented in all states of India. Total 500 crore budget allotted in Ek Rashtra Ek Swasthya Pehchaan Patra Yojana.
PM Modi One Nation One Health Card Yojana Registration: According to sources One Nation One Health Card will be merged to One Nation One Ration card and adhaar card is primary identity card will be made on the lines of Aadhar Card.
One Health Card Unique ID Card Latest News : You Don’t need to tell about illness and disease. Everything will be mention in your Health Card. Doctor will see your status in One Health Card Unique ID Card.
Unique Features of One Nation One Health Card Yojana:
1.Budget of One Nation One Health Card is 500 crore.
2.Health Card will be made on the basis of Aadhar Card and 90 percent selected from One
Nation One Ration Card.
4. One Nation One Health Card equipped with Unique ID Code.
5. Privacy Features.
6. Every citizen of India will be in New Digital One Health Card Format.
7. You can also login and check status of your family.
8. 500 Crore budgets allotted for Phase 1.
9. You can take service in any states of Indian Hospital.
10. Mostly hospital connected to Ayushman Bharat Yojana is expected to take benefit.
11. Medical store and Insurance Company will be listed in One Health Card Yojana.