NCTE Clerk Recruitment 2020, All India, Stenographer, Assistant
NCTE Clerk Recruitment 2020 NCTE Stenographer Grade D Recruitment 2021 NCTE Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2020 NCTE Assistant Recruitment 2020 National Council of Teachers Education. National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) invites online applications from Indian citizens for NCTE Recruitment 2020 for the post of Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’,(LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) and the recruitment examination will be conducted through Online Computer Test.
NCTE Stenographer Grade D Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Human Resources Department, Indian government wants office employee in their New Delhi office. Selected candidates will initially posted for 2 years which can also be extended according to your performance and experiences.
Name of the Posts, Total number of vacancies: 18 posts.
1. Assistant (3) Between 20 to 27 years
2. Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (3), Between 18 to 27 years
3. Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (6) , Between 18 to 27 years
4. Data Entry Operator (1) , Between 18 to 25 years
5. Lower Division Clerk (5) , Between 18 to 27 years
1. Assistant: A degree from a recognized university.
2. Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.
3. Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University.
4. Data Entry Operator: 10+2 from a recognized Board / University.
5. Lower Division Clerk: 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.
NCTE Clerk Syllabus 2020: The candidates are required to qualify typing test and secure minimum 40% marks in Computer Proficiency Test.
1.Test Duration 90 Minutes (1.5 Hrs.)
2.Total Questions 100 Objective type multiple choice questions
3. Total Marks 100 Marks.
1 Patna, Bihar
2 Ranchi, Jharkhand
3 Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
4 Guwahati, Assam
5 Kolkata, West Bengal
6 Chandigarh, Chandigarh
7 Delhi, NCR Delhi
8 Jammu, J & k
9 Amritsar, Punjab
10 Jaipur, Rajasthan
11 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
12 Dehradun, Uttarakhand
13 Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
14 Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
15 Bengaluru, Karnataka
16 Hyderabad, Telangana
17 Ernakulam, Kerala
18 Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
19 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
20 Surat, Gujarat
21 Ahmedabad, Gujarat
22 Mumbai, Maharashtra.
23 Nagpur Maharashtra
24 Raipur Chhattisgarh
25 Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
Pdf Notification: Check Here
Apply Online: Check hERE
How to Apply: 1. On successful registration, you will receive the Login ID and Password on your registered email. Use these to login and fill your online application form.
2. In case of any difficulties you may contact the helpdesk through e-Mail NCTERECTT@GMAIL.COM and Phone No 022-68202768 from 10 AM to 5 PM on working days.
Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Application: 20-August-2020(From 10:00 AM)
Last date of close of registration, submission of application: 19 September 2020.
Submission of Online Application Fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Wallets (Step-I ,II & III): 19-Sept-2020(up to 23.55 PM)