UP 58000 Bank Sakhi Recruitment 2020, Salary 4000 Per Month, Commission 2K
UP 58000 Bank Sakhi Recruitment 2020 SHG UP 58000 Bank Correspondent Sakhi Recruitment 2020 UP Bank Sakhi Salary 4000 Per Month CM Yogi Bank Sakhi Latest News. Commission. Hello Friends we welcome to our portal and today them are two good news for all UP Citizen. Chief Minister Aditya Nath Yogi make a scheme for women who wants to become UP Bank Correspondent Recruitment 2020. According to Dainik Jagran, Hindustan Newspaper and Amar Ujala paper. In first phase 58000 Banking Correspondent Recruitment will be done. Later on in second phase more person specially women will be recruited. For more details on How to Fill up 58000 Banking Sakhi Application Form, Commission of Bank Correspondent Sakhi in Village visit below.
UP 58000 Bank Correspondent Sakhi Salary: In today’s period Rs 4000 per month will be allotted to Bank Sakhi bank account for six month. Later on its will be exceeded when your will be good.
UP Bank Sakhi Commission Bank: Old bank sakhi can earn commision Rs 2000 to 3000 per month. You will be provided special work by bank to go costumer house and open bank account. Bank Sakhis offer the following products and services:
Educational Qualification: Minimum 10th pass Bank Sakhi from recognised board. Can able to know Bank transaction related knowledge. Able to read and write in English and Hindi.
Age Limit: Minimum Bank Correspondent Agent age 18 years and maximum age is depend on experience.
Bank Sakhi Job Profile:
1.Individual BSBDA Account opening, and fund transfers, deposit, withdrawals.
2Forming, nurturing SHGs and facilitating financial intra-SHG and SHG-Bank transactions.
3. Opening individual Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA; a financial inclusion savings account, formerly called ‘No Frills’ account), fund transfers, deposits, and withdrawals.
4. Deposits into the SHG group accounts.
5. Recurring deposits (RDs), Fixed Deposits (FDs).
6. Life insurance, accidental insurance and pension schemes under the Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) scheme of the Government of Indi.
7. Common Service Centre (CSC)8 to provide e-services in rural areas such as recharge of mobile, cable TV, e-governance services such as filling application forms for PAN card and ID cards as part of the government’s Digital India mission.
8. Photocopying and printing services.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates who have read all documents carefully than you must contact to below people.
2.CSC Common Service Centre
3.Garmin Bank of Aryavart
4.Bank appoints SHG federations or SHPIs as corporate BCs. The SHG federation/SHPI appoints and manages the selected members as Bank Sakhis.
Note: You can also call CM Helpline number for Bank sakhi if any type of problem face by you as a women. Check below links