UPSSSC ANM Syllabus 2020 UP Staff Nurse Question Papers
UPSSSC ANM Syllabus 2020 UPSSSC Staff Nurse Question Papers UP ANM Syllabus 2020 UPSSSC Staff Nurse ANM Syllabus 2020 General Nurse Previous Year UPSSSC ANM Model Papers. Here we are adding some important materials regarding UPSSSC ANM Exam PATTERN. There are more than 9000 + vacant posts are waiting for youth and we are waiting from Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board to upload Pdf notification.
UPSSSC ANM Question Papers 2020: Auxiliary Nurse Midwives (ANM) play major role in improvement of the health. During Covid 19 Railway, Government Hospitals and companies released Para medical staff and in these areas large number of posts is for Staff Nurse, ANM, Nursing officer.
1. Community Health Nursing
2. Health Promotion
3. Primary Health Care Nursing
4. Child Health Nursing
5. Community Health Nursing and health promotion
7. Health Centre Management
8. Primary health care and health center management.
UPSSSC ANM Exam Pattern 2020 Staff Nurse:
1. Online Computer Based Test.
2. Multiple Type Objective Question.
3. There can be 200 Questions in Exam.
4. Time Duration of Written Exam can be 120 Minutes (02 Hour).
Some Question Put-up from Below sectors:
1. Describe the concept of community health, primary health (-are.
2. Health policies, plans and programmes of the country,
3. Understand the concept of community.
4. Role of the health team.
5. Demonstrate home visit techniques and practices in the community
6. Structure, function, characteristics and administrative set up of a community.
7. Identify leaders, resources persons, community-based organizations,
NGOs and local resources.
Work of ANM in Health Department:
Preparation of list of common drugs used in sub centre, their action dosages and use.
Demonstration of administration of medication by different routes.
Name of the Organization: Health Department Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Posts: ANM
Total number of vacancies: 9000+
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have ANM / GNM or 02 Year Certified diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife by any recognized Institute approved by Nursing Council of the State/GoI.
UP ANM Recruitment 2020: Check Here